Beauty UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
Today had in the post advertising Beauty Uk May NEC,
Is it worth a look in haven't been for years last time I went I was disappointed. Will professional beauty be better already got my tickets just wanted to hear others views??

Today had in the post advertising Beauty Uk May NEC,
Is it worth a look in haven't been for years last time I went I was disappointed. Will professional beauty be better already got my tickets just wanted to hear others views??

Professional Beauty at Excel is the best show IMO. I didn't even bother with the NEC show last year as the previous year was so disappointing, but I will be going this year with a couple of colleagues.

Anyone going to the beauty uk show on Sunday 19th May?

Or anyone reccomended shows to go to?

Been wanting to go the beauty uk show for 4 years so finally going this year

Thanks x x

Anyone going to the beauty uk show on Sunday 19th May?

Or anyone reccomended shows to go to?

Been wanting to go the beauty uk show for 4 years so finally going this year

Thanks x x

Artdeco makeup will be there, whoop, whoop,:D

I was gonna go but I'm El Skinto! :sad:

No point in me going if i have no money (I'll just want to buy everything in sight) :D

Yep I'm going :) interested to see what it's like actually because I'm used to the big professional beauty ones!

Spend spend spend!

It will be my first visit to Beauty uk and I'm really looking forward to it. I normally go to pro beauty in Manchester every year so will be keen to see if I enjoy this one just as much.:)

I went to Beauty UK last year. I have tickets for this year but I doubt I'm going to bother. I didn't like it much to be honest. It's the only show I've been to so far, its perfect for your first time.

Xx

Thanks everyone for replying

Artdeco I've never heard of but be good to see their products

It's my first show so dead excited guna b a fab day out

Anyone reccomend any other professional shows? I've not heard of any others

Spend spend spend is defo a must!! I won't be suprised if my car boot is full to come home with haha love spending especially on beauty lol

Ill keep an eye out for u's

I'm going went last year too and enjoyed but never been to the big ones xx

What big shows are there?? I've only heard of Birmingham & London lol x x

I'm so excited its unreal x x

I've heard pro beauty in London is the biggest I couldn't go this year but looking forward to Birmingham xx

I wanted to go to the London one kept having emails about it but couldn't get anyone to come with me :( I'm guna do abit of research tomoro for other shows see what's about...

& I'm defo looking forward to beauty uk, been saving all my pennies haha x x

There is one in Cardiff in June but its only its 2nd year and not as big as Birmingham .... So I hear ;-) xx

I wanted to go to the London one kept having emails about it but couldn't get anyone to come with me :( I'm guna do abit of research tomoro for other shows see what's about...

& I'm defo looking forward to beauty uk, been saving all my pennies haha x x

the london ones are pretty big so get there early even stay the nite before if you can to get there early as the queues can be ridiculous! dont worrt about someone to go with just go on your own, you will see and watch far more that way anyway!!xx

When is the Cardiff one?

& as for going to London on my own i don't think I could hate travelling to places I don't no well on my own I am a wuss lol

Xx

When is the Cardiff one?

& as for going to London on my own i don't think I could hate travelling to places I don't no well on my own I am a wuss lol

Xx

do you go to courses on your own? its no different hun honestly and its a great experience to go and really look around and talk to people on the different stands and watch demos xx

Courses I've done I've had to have a model... So haven't been on my own

& ill build up the courage to go

Do u no when the Cardiff one is? Xx

I'm going! My first show too so very excited! Wish I had more pennies though!

Pinknflurry, are you gong to the Birmingham one?? It's my first time too super excited can't wait lol... Awh I'm taking the credit card so I'm not limited haha I'm a big spender at beauty stuff xx

Latest posts

Back