Beauty Uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to say i have recently got asymmetrical tunics in black and white trousers from simon jersey. the girls seem to have a wider selection of uniforms

Martin

I had an asymmetrical tunic delivered yesterday from Simon Jersey. Their tunics start at around 14.99 + vat, they have a really good selection of styles and it arrived within 3 days of ordering. Also, you can just order one if thats all you want.

Andrea

We got our college tunics last yr from la beeby. The tunic was very comfy and lasted me the year no problems.

hey :green:, i get all my tunics from florence roby try there and they go right up to larger sizes as well hth xx

I just wanted to say i have recently got asymmetrical tunics in black and white trousers from simon jersey. the girls seem to have a wider selection of uniforms

Martin

I just had a wee look on Simon Jersey, they have some nice tunics, good prices and more importantly their sizes go up to a size 30 because im not a size 10 yet. Notice the "yet".

The college normally have someone that they deal with them self ,you normally get a order form to order them , but maybe not in your case.
try Labeeby . Thats who my college use.

hey, i got my college tunics from labeeby and my uni tunic from diamond designs..the latter was more expensive but my college one did me just fine whilst in college..hth
Laura

Hi

Health and Beauty Wear are very, very good. I've had other but buttons have fallen of and they haven;t washed very good.

Just bought three of the black new ones with my friend for £35 and the diamante buttons are gorgeous.

Here is a link to the web address.

Salon Wear Beauty Uniforms

:)

I use Salonwear Direct. Anyone see the Uniform feature in the last Scratch magazine (nail mag) there are some good styles coming out from quite a few companies.

Forgot the website. www.salonweardirect.co.uk. I saw them at Professional beauty at Manchester Gmex this year and a bought a couple of lovely tunics really cheap

hi we use simon jersey very well fitting and excellant value no min order give them a try

Dennis Williams, Salies wholesalers etc sell the brand Trafalger where you can buy just one...
Hi Trudi
Try healthandbeautywear.co.uk they have lots of different styles sizes etc and you only have to buy one

Latest posts

Back