BeBeau Creme Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
Can anyone give me their feedback on this wax. I am going to give it a try.

Also what is the best temperature for the wax with a 1000CC wax pot?

Thanks!:)

the temperature very much depends on your room and the heater.
I have a double heater and use the 1000cc side for the creme wax and it seems to sit nicely around 35 degrees whilst with the digital heater and in a cold room i had it around 58 degrees.

You will get a feel for it very quickly as the consistency will show you if its warm enough....it needs to be honey-runny if that makes sense?

Its great not only for the larger areas like legs, back, chest etc but you can also use it for bikini (and inwards) as its so comfortable for the client and removes the hair (even a weeks growth) very efficiently. Working with the creme in that area can also be quicker because you dont have to wait for the wax to set and if you use it as usual with the oil as barrier you will find that the skin will stay very calm despite the fact that we are pulling hair out :hug:

hth but shout if you get stuck anywhere?

Yes ive used it and like it.It is a creme wax which in itself takes a bit of getting used to if you are used to a honey wax.Its very non sticky if that makes sense and leaves no real residue on the skin and when you take it off there is little resistance.I would say that why some people do not like a creme wax is there is a tendency to put it on too thick, you do need to spread quite quickly with it or it will go on thick then you are wasting the wax and strips.The only drawback i would say is that it comes in very large pots and i have a small heater for my strip wax, but i heated it in the microwave and poured it into smaller pots.It would probably fit in a large hive though.

I tried this out the other week for the first time, and I found it very good at taking out even the shortest of hairs and left no residue on the skin, I poured it into my clean and easy rollers too and it worked just fine.

x

I poured it into my clean and easy rollers too and it worked just fine.

x
Quiet oddly there are quiet a few users of the beBeau creme that do this.....must try it myself :idea:

Number 3 hun x

Thanks everyone for your helpful feedback! xx:hug:

Can you use muslin strips with this wax? I found it didn't stick well to them, on the other hand I may be spreading it too thick? Just tested it on my mum, she thought it hurt much less than usual which was good but I had to go over the wax on a few patches to get it to come off her legs!

Quiet oddly there are quiet a few users of the beBeau creme that do this.....must try it myself :idea:

Do you think that you will sell this in 80g cartridges to fit the C&E? I have been looking for this for ages.;)

Can you use muslin strips with this wax? I found it didn't stick well to them, on the other hand I may be spreading it too thick? Just tested it on my mum, she thought it hurt much less than usual which was good but I had to go over the wax on a few patches to get it to come off her legs!

Hi Weezie

i would generally only use non woven strips to avoid any bits of the strips getting stuck in the wax or on the skin.
If you hold the spatula horizontal to the skin when you apply the wax and basically "scrape" it on with the thin side, ie hold it at a vertical angle then you can apply the wax very thinly if the temperature is right. Also if its applied that think the removal is much easier and you will still be able to remove all hair.
Hope this makes sense?

Do you think that you will sell this in 80g cartridges to fit the C&E? I have been looking for this for ages.;)

We did give this some though last year and then other things took over but now you have reminded me I will most certainly resurrect the project.

Hey I understand what you're saying, I think I didn't have it hot enough as that process is how I usually wax but I was finding the creme hard to spread as it was setting as I applied it.

I just seem to prefer the muslin strips as I found them more gentle I will persevere with them for now if the only reason not to is to avoid bits as I'm used bits and I have far too many in stock to swap over just yet if they will still work!

Thanks for the advise I'll try again on myself with the wax hotter and then may have to give into the woven strips!

Hi Weezie

i would generally only use non woven strips to avoid any bits of the strips getting stuck in the wax or on the skin.
If you hold the spatula horizontal to the skin when you apply the wax and basically "scrape" it on with the thin side, ie hold it at a vertical angle then you can apply the wax very thinly if the temperature is right. Also if its applied that think the removal is much easier and you will still be able to remove all hair.
Hope this makes sense?

I'm back just got it to the right temp and it's perfect! Feel silly now for having to ask! i'm very impressed. :D

Right I think I need to get a deeper wax heater as only the side of the wax pot and the bottom is getting hot enough to spread well which is a bit of a pain! I've got a small hive heater and ramped it up to 6. I don't want to pour the wax straight into the chamber.

Obviously I'm a trainer for beBeau so i'm going to be biased :wink2: but i would like to add that a self-employed collegue of mine (who doesn't geek) was a die hard vanilla creme wax fan but has now converted to bebeau as it is such better quality. She has even ventured in to using the beBeau Bleu hard wax too which before she would only ever use strip wax.

Give it a go, the wax speaks for itself!

HTH
xx

Latest posts

Back