Becoming a spray tan trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolesx

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Iv been doin spray tanning for 2 or 3 years now and I am looking at becoming a trainer.

does anyone know how to get into this or recomend any companies looking for trainers etc?

Thanks

Nicole xxxx

Have you contacted the company of the tan that you use- they may need trainers :)

Hi,

My name is Leela Jackson I am the National Sales Manager and Trainer for Puri-Tan I have just put an advert on the Beauty Guild we are looking for self employed BDM's and Trainers you can send me your cv to [email protected] and I will contact you to have a chat if you like. We get a lot of enquirys for Scotland.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon.

Thanks

Leela:lol:

give danny or francesca at la tan a call. they might be interested in speaking with you as I dont know what they have in the way of trainers in your area. they are lovely !

0161 483 7156

You will need a training qualification as well to get insurance for training, minimum PTLLS, which is popular.
I did mine through the Beauty Guild xxx

Hi, Spray tan companies are your best bet. Then some private training providers.
Most ask for a training qualification. We offer a training for trainers qualification, a company comes out to us twice a year. pm me if you need any details. Lou x

Latest posts

Back