Been Offline - but am now back!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateyork1

CND Grand Master Geek!!!
Reaction score
Hi there all,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone - I've been offline for a couple of weeks due to moving back to our apartment and not having broadband. It is now connected and am back - but only for a few days as we're jetting off to Dominican Republic for 2 weeks on Tuesday. Good to be back though and looks like there are a lot of threads to read - am hoping for some intersting nail related ones to read.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good to have you back Kate :hug:

Have a wicked time in the Dominican Republic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome Back hun have a great hols! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kate we wondered where you had vanished too. Enjoy your holiday you probably need it after moving house. x

Hi there all,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone - I've been offline for a couple of weeks due to moving back to our apartment and not having broadband. It is now connected and am back - but only for a few days as we're jetting off to Dominican Republic for 2 weeks on Tuesday. Good to be back though and looks like there are a lot of threads to read - am hoping for some intersting anil related ones to read.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What????!!!!!!

Welcome back hun, I've been a bit hit & miss recently, but it's nice to be back too.

Have a fab holiday, i'm not really jealous or anything,I'm off to Suffolk Coast, i hear it's lovely this time of year....:green:

hey katey! wondering where you had vanished to! :hug:

I went to the D.R for my birthday had a great time you will love it. I'm so jealous tho!!:)

welcome back hun, hope you are ok & your move went well, have a fab holiday xxxxxxxxxxx

glad to see you back hun xx
i had a couple of weeks without internet whilst we moved a few weeks ago....i kept marching round to my mums demanding to use her computer!! we have been back online for nearly a week and it feels great!!!!!

xx

welcome back:hug:

Bet you missed Geeking! Welcome back! Have a brill holiday, you deserve it! x

I have just got back from DR, it is hot, hot, hot. Have a fantastic time.

hope the move went ok (and not 2 stressful) - have a fab holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Welcome back Kate and have a fab holiday x

Good to see you back kate have a fab holiday

hi Kate i havent seen you in age's lol

at least since wednesday xx

hi Kate i havent seen you in age's lol

at least since wednesday xx

Lol - you nutter!! Wednesday was cool, was so good to see you, we really should do that more often - lol!

Thanks all for your lovely replies - missed you all and its great to be back for a few days just to catch up on things before I go. Kate xxxxxxxxxxx

What????!!!!!!

Welcome back hun, I've been a bit hit & miss recently, but it's nice to be back too.

Have a fab holiday, i'm not really jealous or anything,I'm off to Suffolk Coast, i hear it's lovely this time of year....:green:

Make sure you bring your wellies and rain mac.....it hasn't stop raining for days.:cry:

Heeeeey!! I thought I missed someone! Welcome back!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back