Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing
Can't even see it much. Do they hold well?

Yes depending in the client they can be left in for 3 months with out maintenance! :)

Today's before and after. Love this colour might have to do mine the same

This is gorgeous! What colour did you use? Amazing how hair can look healthier and full of life being a different colour!

Magenta seems to be rather popular :)

Love this ! What did you use ?

I use montibel.lo colours
I used 1/2 5.88 + 1/2 7.77 + x88 mix tone.
So 5 intense purple, 7 intense red and extreme purple mix tone

This is gorgeous! What colour did you use? Amazing how hair can look healthier and full of life being a different colour!

Magenta seems to be rather popular :)

Thank you. I've put the colours above. The hair looks so much healthier.

I'm loving all the different pink and purple shades at the minute

Today's cps training.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365608532.733006.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365608532.733006.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 252
Is that that twirly whirly thing nic?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

It looks good. Was it quicker and easier then foil?

Its more for fashion colouring, so takes about 15-20 mins longer than applying a global aplication, not to replace highlights or anything like that x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

But it could of been created with diamonds, triangles etc? Instead

But it could of been created with diamonds, triangles etc? Instead

You could as we know, but its quick, that one I did was just to get an idea for it, so its just copper brown as main colour, one vale of red, one of the blonde as I wanted to test the new blazing lights system, and one purple (you can just see) and then the base underneath again.

You could as we know, but its quick, that one I did was just to get an idea for it, so its just copper brown as main colour, one vale of red, one of the blonde as I wanted to test the new blazing lights system, and one purple (you can just see) and then the base underneath again.

Brill! And how is placement? Can you put them anywhere?

Today's cps training.

OOOO very pretty. Can't wait for my training in it in early June. :) seems a good alternative to People who like a few colours in the hair x

OOOO very pretty. Can't wait for my training in it in early June. :) seems a good alternative to People who like a few colours in the hair x

I should have been more adventurous too and done a few more sections of the flashes, but it took about 50 mins in total tp apply :)

Brill! And how is placement? Can you put them anywhere?

Yer you can put them on the sides etc, in the pack you could technically do upto 3 heads, just need more clippy holdy things tp hold the shaders in place, so could do different angles, like sides, back etc, so time tp play now i know the technique lol

Today's before and after. Love this colour might have to do mine the same

Wow i love it!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

Yer you can put them on the sides etc, in the pack you could technically do upto 3 heads, just need more clippy holdy things tp hold the shaders in place, so could do different angles, like sides, back etc, so time tp play now i know the technique lol

Is this the course where you get the starter kit?
Do you fell you will have to buy alot more clips and cones etc. are the comes one time use or washable etc etc. haha x

My post is the 1400 loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back