Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the course where you get the starter kit?
Do you fell you will have to buy alot more clips and cones etc. are the comes one time use or washable etc etc. haha x

Yer you can only buy their bits when you have been on the course, and you get a trainer code in order to verify this... Lol. The cones are plastic, and the guards (toilet seat cover looking things) are designed to be used once per application, its easy to not cover them in colour and no reason why you can't re use them, the trainer said she has used the shaders (cones) at least 30 colours and still clear and looked new, so they last a long time. The section and holder is plastic. Soooo money well spent for cost of replacing etc :)

No it was 1400 he was 1399

Look at the number on your post lol. I didn't realise they were numbered till you made me look haha

Look at the number on your post lol. I didn't realise they were numbered till you made me look haha

Omg but that's not what it say on the top posts it said 1399 then I posted said 1400. That's so
Not fair what is going on here grrrrr. :(

Omg but that's not what it say on the top posts it said 1399 then I posted said 1400. That's so
Not fair what is going on here grrrrr. :(

Maybe when a post is deleted it will change your position?!

im 1400 now hahah :D:D:D:D

Clearly you cheated :p

I did not
out side the page here it said 1399 then i psted and then said 1400 and then here say i was 1401 so thats not fair i was waiting 2 be the 1400... ::p

I did not
out side the page here it said 1399 then i psted and then said 1400 and then here say i was 1401 so thats not fair i was waiting 2 be the 1400... ::p

Clearly not bothered but... Jus sayin

Mummy's hair, she was 100% white....now salt and pepper

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365634182.065022.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365634182.065022.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 209
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365634209.120756.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365634209.120756.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 204
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365634218.867213.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365634218.867213.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 204
I love grey blending! Soooo natural! Think I'm gonna do a package! :)

Mummy's hair, she was 100% white....now salt and pepper

What did you do to do salt and pepper?? Maybe the blonde or the wine is clouding ,y brain but spill... :)

Totally. It's very pretty. And I love grey hair in general :) can look so fashionable and chic. It's like the forgotten colour :-( x

What did you do to do salt and pepper?? Maybe the blonde or the wine is clouding ,y brain but spill... :)

Ok ill try and find a pic at some point of how white my mum is bit I literally painted a wide tooth comb with colour and combed through in different directions s mixture of 3 parts 8/1 1 part 6/1 and 8.5 vol so got a 7/1 which is blue ash left for 35 mins and now salt and pepper

Ok ill try and find a pic at some point of how white my mum is bit I literally painted a wide tooth comb with colour and combed through in different directions s mixture of 3 parts 8/1 1 part 6/1 and 8.5 vol so got a 7/1 which is blue ash left for 35 mins and now salt and pepper

Ahhhh got yer, true before would be good to see, nice after :)

I done the most amazing colour today but she wouldnt let me take a pic :( x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back