Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blonde is a before and after, long red hair was base 3 before, blue slices was all over blonde and the last 2 was a before and after extensions. I know her roots are brighter but client refused colour by myself and the extensions just had to be matched to her mid lengths to ends :-/ xx

Love the transformation on the blonde!! So brave! Excellent red on base 3, did you pre lift or use a lifting red? Love your work Hun x

That's funny coz I love her hair and was thinking of getting mine cut like hers. Is it a technically difficult cut?

Nah not overly challenging, but then saying that bobs are my absolute fave haha. Its an easily maintained and styled bob for clients too :))

Nah not overly challenging, but then saying that bobs are my absolute fave haha. Its an easily maintained and styled bob for clients too :))

I suppose as I won't have my own stylist following me round making sure its still good for the cameras it might not be quite as nice as liz's lol. I want mine almost black with red flashes through but no one seems to eve be able to achieve it. Pity you didn't live closer lol

Before,after then 3rd one was a few weeks later as crazy colour faded too much! X
What colour did you use on the 3rd pic ? I Lovee It :)

What colour did you use on the 3rd pic ? I Lovee It :)

Hi, it was 55/65 on the underneath then the top was pre-lightened and toned with 55/65 for a few mins :) x

Hi, it was 55/65 on the underneath then the top was pre-lightened and toned with 55/65 for a few mins :) x

Wella colour touch sorry x

Could have used a fudge headpaint and retailed some red head sachets to top up :) woulda kept it pillar box for a good bit longer :) xx

todays extension before and after! need to start taking photos of colours and cuts aswell - got a facebok page full of extensions! x
534994_10152754880525492_529763741_n.jpg

Could have used a fudge headpaint and retailed some red head sachets to top up :) woulda kept it pillar box for a good bit longer :) xx

Ooh will keep that in mind, never used fudge colour ranges before :) x

Easilocks! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365491004.230558.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365491004.230558.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 268
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365491015.730365.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365491015.730365.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 262
Easilocks! :)

Wow I love the natural look and thickness to these, I've considered using easy locks, but they seem very expensive to buy! Just looked again and not far off 100 euros for 30, from them direct... Is this average for them? How does the hair last?

Wow I love the natural look and thickness to these, I've considered using easy locks, but they seem very expensive to buy! Just looked again and not far off 100 euros for 30, from them direct... Is this average for them? How does the hair last?
Have you contacted them direct. It's slightly cheaper if you do there training, the price reflects the quality of hair. It's superb! Best I've ever used, only recently started using Easilocks my first client has had gets in for 4 weeks and still feel amazingly soft and shiny :)

Today's before and after. Love this colour might have to do mine the same

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365528498.478880.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365528498.478880.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 431
Today's before and after. Love this colour might have to do mine the same

Wow beautiful

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back