Best 8% with brown tone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigoletto

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for some ideas for my daughters - eldest getting married and youngest is the bridesmaid. We don't like golden tones and are so used to tanning with percentages above 12% and up to 18% (dancers) so are unsure what's the best for us. We need brown not golden tones for an 8%. - unfortunately, the following brands aren't an option: LA, Suntana, White to Brown, Nouvatan, Fake bake or Sienna.
Has anyone got any recommendations for a great brown tan in 8%?
Thanks

You may struggle to find an 8%Brown however you could try a 10% Brown and mix it with an 8%Gold (50/50) this way you will get around a 9% Cocktail mix. We could let you have a couple of samples, you just pay for the shipping £4.79. Let us know if you want to try.
Hope you get sorted out and that the wedding is amazing.

Many thanks but the tones of cocktail will be too gold and 9 too dark. Sadly we can't use LA as it makes both of them itch like crazy, even with moisturising.

Maybe try Morroccan Tan the exotic range, it's a violet based tan so you will get brown. I use 12% of the original and it's brown on me. But the exotic range is quite nice. What brands so you like?

Many thanks- I've tried both Moroccan Tans in the Exotic range for other reasons (dancing) and sadly they're far too dark for this bride and bridesmaid who need an 8%:( My tan of choice? Vani T but even Liquid Sun can sometimes look golden.

Siennasol extreme rinse after 30 mins xx

try Vita Liberata xxx

i tan brides with the light - hawaii

Latest posts

Back