Fake Bake 60 min tan-how long do you leave on for best results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
Hi, I have just ordered fake bake 60 min tan after trying a sample.think it is supposed to work like below.
1 hr glow
2 hrs golden brown
3 hrs darker

But i've seen on here that it's best to leave it on longer than the 1 hr to be effective. So what would you advise to be a min time?
would it be fair to say to clients
2hr= light tan around 10%
3hrs=med tan around 12%
4hrs =med/dark around 12-14%
i left mine on 4 hrs got about a 14% i would say. Thankyou xxxx:Love:

We say 1 hour light tan, 2 hours light-medium, 3 hours dark medium, 4 hours dark (but not as dark as dark fakebake) ask what they would like first, and advise- explaining that with each hour after the recommended the tan will deepen. We have ladies who want a light tan and others that want dark, we don't offer this to the ladies that like the dark look as we feel they would be disappointed. Xx

We say 1 hour light tan, 2 hours light-medium, 3 hours dark medium, 4 hours dark (but not as dark as dark fakebake) ask what they would like first, and advise- explaining that with each hour after the recommended the tan will deepen. We have ladies who want a light tan and others that want dark, we don't offer this to the ladies that like the dark look as we feel they would be disappointed. Xx

Thanks Steph, do the clients get a tan after an hour.x

Can I ask where you ordered it from? I'm having a nightmare even trying to register on the fakebake site is that my only option x

I was disappointed with colour after an hour but an hour and half to 2 hours left us with this:
6yma8a3e.jpg

I'm on the right and left on hour and half, my sister on the left was 2 hours but she's a very pale (almost see through lol) natural red head) x

Can I ask where you ordered it from? I'm having a nightmare even trying to register on the fakebake site is that my only option x
I get mine from the tan bar online. There very good x

I was disappointed with colour after an hour but an hour and half to 2 hours left us with this:
6yma8a3e.jpg

I'm on the right and left on hour and half, my sister on the left was 2 hours but she's a very pale (almost see through lol) natural red head) x
You both look lovely on this pic, suits you.xx:Love:

You can call fakebake to set up an account too! Xx

Thanks hun! I still use suntana as my main brand but about to try LA tan x

Latest posts

Back