Best Airbrushing Gun?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8889jenny

Reaction score
Hi there

I don't suppose anyone would be able to recommend a good airbrushing gun?

Many thanks :)

Jen x

I have the Iwata Nailaire I belive its called (ofcourse now I'm in doubt about the name when writing it)... I'm very sattisfied but would I change anything it would be to buy one with a bigger colour cup as this one only holds a small amount...

Thanks Karen

I've just had a look at that one. Suprised at how expensive they are :eek: LOL it's a good investment though I suppose! :)

Iawata i believe are the best guns imo. Go on their site its theairbrushingcompany.com

ive got a simair one which is fab.i bought it second hand with paints etc... as i didnt want to pay a lot of money incase i didnt like doing it.and tbh im glad i didnt as i havent really used it so i dont mind as much as i would have done if i had paid full price.
i did some research on here first before i bought it as i wasnt sure what to get and everyone has there own personal choice.
i would do a search on here as im sure theres loads of threads.:)

For me it's got to be the Badger 100G! I love Badger airguns tho... used to have a single action but the dual action is a million times better for airbrushing nails!

Iwata-Medea Products Compressor Power Jet Pro Studio Series Air

This is the one I've got although I don't use it anymore. (I originally got it for tanning, but now use a hvlp machine) The compressor has two outlets and will spray all day. It's a trojan.
I've also got a spray gun (can't remember the name) but it gives good coverage and has a 200ml cup.
It's for sale - it you're interested give me a PM

I have a Hansa by Harder & Steenbeck..... brilliant love my little Hansa, I also use her for general airbrushing not just nails.

I want to get an airbrush but I have no idea what I should look out for. At the moment I'm working from home and eventually I want to go mobile so I don't want anything to big. Any ideas?

a friend of mine in an airbrush educator...

here's what she told me about what to pay attention to when you wanna buy one... (it was in French and my English is not perfect)

to sum it up: a compressor of at least 4 bar with a position to make it stop automatically.
an aero with a 0.2mm buse and pref evolution, focus, utlra, do not get an old one or do it know what you do telling yourself that you'll have to buy a new (round €80) saving on the compressor (but not that much)

she works with the STDS products

What are you looking to do with your airbrush? Just nails or a bit of tanning?

I'm in the process of doing the airbrushing nails course through essential nails and I love the compressor you get in the kit. Changed the airbrush to a Badger 100G tho. :green:

A lot of peeps seem to like that Iwata system tho... think there was a thread on this subject not so long ago if you do a search for it!

Hope that helps!

:hug:

Ooh should have said - I'm also mobile at the mo!

have a look on the airbrush company website they do small mobile kits etc and there airbrush system is iawata which are very good i love mine

I've mentioned once or twice I sometimes use my hubby's hobby paints for nail art. He's one o those geeks that do the miniture figure's (Warhammer).

Anyhoo, they're releasing a spraygun and it's had rave reviews at the exhibitions - or 'geekfest' as I lovingly call it - lol.

66-11-2.gif

Costs £18.00

Latest posts

Back