Best bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipxxx

Reaction score
I'm going to the wholesalers today , I need to get some more bleach but wasn't sure wether to go with wella blondor or schwarzkopf blondme what are people's opinions on these and what is the new blondme like

I love blondor especially for scalp bleaching I hated blonde me powder bleach it was terrible for swelling and just horrible for the hair yes it gave the lift but left the hair horrible condition I felt xx

Loreal infinne platine is amazing ! Lifts so well , :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

schwarzkopf and swelling is bad. At least for me.

I like Blondor, but I am also looking for a new off scalp bleach.

Next on my list to try is Loreal infinne platine. Everyone seems to love it here.

I've only used L'oreal platinum a few times (blue tub) and it's a beautiful result.

Personally hate blondor, always yellow, takes forever and a day to lift. I switched from Fudge speed bleach to Blondor and all my clients noticed a huge difference in colour and majority of them came back noticing a huge difference in colour. I really like fudge speed but been using NXT recently and getting fantastic results :)

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Loreal platine

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv ended up going for blondor as I didn't want to buy more bottles of peroxide because I use wella colour I have wella peroxide , I have tried blondme in the past and it's ok iv never tried it with highlights but I find it is hash and it lifts quick so hard to control but then iv only ever used it with a 6% so it might of been better with the 2%

I recently bought all the blondme range I really like the bleach but I always use lower volume with it.

Blondor for sure! Gentle

Definitely agree when I changed to blondor I did find it a lot more yellow than previous bleaches but the condition was so much better so I just changed my toners to suit and now I'm used to it xx

I'm a Schwarzkopf user but I really dislike the Blondeme range...it leaves hair feeling like barbed wire. I always stick with the Igora Vario Blonde.

I'm a Schwarzkopf user but I really dislike the Blondeme range...it leaves hair feeling like barbed wire. I always stick with the Igora Vario Blonde.

I've not really had any problems so far but reading quite a few bad reviews on it on this site makes me worry a little. I do still use vario a lot, as I'm happy with the lift I get from that too.

Iv seen they have released new products like a pre colour protector has anyone used that

Yeah that's the whole range I've just bought the new one with pre treatment I've not had any problems so far with it.

Blondor hands down. Doesn't swell and lifts so beautifully. Blondme does swell as do all of the Schwartzkopf bleaches

I like blondor, but I always tone after it. I'm using infinie platine at the moment and it's a good product but it swells - you have to mix it quite runny and then it will thicken and swell and go creamier x

When I used blondme I didn't find it anymore damaging than other bleaches I did get breakage as I did overlap, i also found that it lifted slightly uneven but that was my fault because of how I applied , I started at the back and sides but they were shaved so were close to the scalp , and when I applied to the longer top I started at the front which was stupid because my crown is more resistant and ended up more yellow than the rest , I do agree it does swell I think I'm attracted to the idea of it and the packaging of the range

I think the thing is iv used wella for years like I trained with it but I'm getting bored of it but I'm worried to change , I'm liking the look of schwarzkopf but I'm not sure

I totally understand I was attracted to the whole blondme idea, I liked the range especially for blondes. Schwarzkopf is really good, the only thing I'm not 100% happy with is the highlifts I feel they could be a bit better.

What's the whole schwarzkopf colour range like, like for grey coverage , reds/violets what is there Demi range like

Latest posts

Back