Best bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer I agree if used correctly on strong hair I love it , I'm doing my sisters highlights soon I wasn't sure which one to use she's naturally a base 8 so I will be using 2% or 3% depending in which one I use

Yeah see if I was working on a base 8 and it was highlights I'd prob use the vario.

Ok fab il get some vario blond then , just wondering can u use blondme in foils or is it too strong

I have used it for foils but do prefer vario for full head foils and just make sure I don't overlap, and use with a low developer.

Used to love indola blue bleach but they have changed it now and I hate it.... using fudge ATM and lovin it.. wanting to try loreal infitini out :)

With the pre lift protector does it actually work and does it protect the scalp

Went on the schwarzkopf course on Monday and there was loads of info on the blondme range, I did ask about the pre protector and it's designed to protect virgin hair only there is a scalp soother in a droplet bottle that would been good for clients with sensitive scalps. Hope this helps.

my favorite too :)

Im with u guys on the this its amazing. Really clean lift and gentle on the hair. Used to love indola but its a bit harsh this lifs just as well and is kind on the hair.

Latest posts

Back