Best bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coverage is good and a whole range to choose from your not limited when covering white. The vibrant colours are great, you also get fashion lights which are the colours that will cut through dark bases and get your vibrant colours. Quasi range is called vibrance leaves a great shine on the hair, you also get expert mousse which is good for prepig.

I'm really tempted now to change over , iv found a chart online converting Wella to igora I'm just abit worried as iv always used wella and when iv tried others iv ended up going back to wella

Take those conversion charts with a grain of salt.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Infinite Platine is an amazing product, if used correctly!

Im reading alot of good vibes on the wella blondor. Im abut to try a new brand. I use the igora vario and its just too harsh. Leaves hair weeling like dry weeds and I rarely use 40 volume with it. Cosmoprof is having a sale til the 31st this month on blondor. Is it 1:2 mixing ratio?

Take those conversion charts with a grain of salt.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Totally agree.

I trained with Schwarzkopf, moved to Wella at a new salon for a while then went back. Igora is such a great range, amazing coverage, the reds/violets are phenomenal and the Vario bleach is great. It's well worth giving them a go! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im reading alot of good vibes on the wella blondor. Im abut to try a new brand. I use the igora vario and its just too harsh. Leaves hair weeling like dry weeds and I rarely use 40 volume with it. Cosmoprof is having a sale til the 31st this month on blondor. Is it 1:2 mixing ratio?

Why would you ever need to use 40 vol with it? I never need any higher than 20 vol to get a good lift.

With the pre lift protector does it actually work and does it protect the scalp

I'm not sure if it's designed to protect the scalp that's something I will have to ask, I'm going on schwarzkopf colour course on the 14th. I did ask my rep when he introduced the range to me if it was more like a porosity balancer and he agreed, but I will definitely be asking more about the range when I go on this course.

Ok fab let me know when u find out I'm really excited to start properly using schwarzkopf and not just bits, I'm quite lucky because alot of the stylists I know ether have or do use schwarzkopf so I'm surrounded by knowledge

I will let you know how I get on, if you've got any other questions let me know and I'll ask.

I'm really tempted now to change over , iv found a chart online converting Wella to igora I'm just abit worried as iv always used wella and when iv tried others iv ended up going back to wella

Hi I've used igora but found it be too runny as wella us more thinker I was scared when using igora and used cotton wool in between foils so it wouldn't bleed into foils as with wella it's not too bad

Hi I've used igora but found it be too runny as wella us more thinker I was scared when using igora and used cotton wool in between foils so it wouldn't bleed into foils as with wella it's not too bad

I've never found this, did you mix 1:1?

I use igora for a while then changed to matrix and the difference us amazing... Nice clean lift with 20vol and leave ya hair feeling lovley instead of grainy and dry!i love it and all my clients have noticed the difference and loved it!

Clynol blue bleach has a nice finish, I find with bleach the lower vol you use the cleaner blonde you will get, as hairdressers I'm sure you all hate that brassy bleached/yellow colourless bleached look, i find with bleach you get a better colour & lift with lower peroxide so the process is slower, allowing gradual shade lift & better for condition then just sacking a high-peroxide on for it to go warmer & damaged x

Out of the schwarzkopf bleaches so blondme or vario blond blue which is better , I have found that with blondme it has caused breakage on myself but to be honest that's to be expected because of my hair history , I'm just wondering has anyone had any problems with it on virgin hair

I use both I like vario if I'm doing highlights regrowth and if I'm doing full head I would probably use bm I have read plenty about bm being quite harsh but in my experience it's been great & hair is left in good condition.

I've been trialling fudge bleach and I'm loving it

I use both I like vario if I'm doing highlights regrowth and if I'm doing full head I would probably use bm I have read plenty about bm being quite harsh but in my experience it's been great & hair is left in good condition.

Yer I agree if used correctly on strong hair I love it , I'm doing my sisters highlights soon I wasn't sure which one to use she's naturally a base 8 so I will be using 2% or 3% depending in which one I use

Fudge bleach for me too, great results

Latest posts

Back