Best brand of acrylic??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I finished college doing a nail course recently, I bought the college kit which contained a very cheap acrylic. I am now thinking about going mobile but I have no idea which is the best or better brand of acrylic and where to get it from...any ideas??

Thanks

i went straight on to gel after i trained an now am thinking of trying acrylic again, i am thinking of changing over to creative as i have found all there gel products fab.

if you ask 5 different L+P techs which brand is their favourite then you'll probably get 5 different answers...
however... you need to ask yourself what it is that you want in your new brand...
is it longevity? is it fantastic customer service? is it excellent education?
once you've had an answer based on those questions then maybe you can make a more informed decision.
Creative all the way for me personally, and for a great many more technicians too...
Get folio's sent through to you from the market leaders, the more info you have the better informed decision you can make.
Check out the article Sassy did on training and what to look for... it should help...
THE answer to the most FAQ - "which training should I choose?" - Salon Geek

Just to say that it isnt called acrylic, its liquid and powder, all the systems belong to the acrylic family.

wow scattyfox...i felt belittled for her when i read ur comment...

heather, i trained with millenium and didnt find their L&P products very good...so switched to the edge L&P and found it very good and easy to use. not massivley expensive either. =D
x.

heather, i trained with millenium and didnt find their L&P products very good...so switched to the edge L&P and found it very good and easy to use. not massivley expensive either. =D
x.

Hun Scatty didn't mean it like that, no matter if you use l&p, gel or fibreglass at the end of the day they are all from the acrylic family. :hug:

creative nail

for me the best brand is entity, there is a free entity acrylic kit worth £60 when you take out a subscription to scratch magazine at the moment.

x.

Hiya Rochelle - heatherparr248 hasnt been on this site since October 2006 so she in unlikely to see your answer.

Scatty want being rude but was giving the correct info to a geek that was newly qualified at the time.

NSI are the best from my opinion i changed to the after fishing my ibd college kit...i don't know what exactly u were using at the college..but i really after the ibd enjoyed the nsi attraction system...this is the web site if u want to order Home - Nail Systems International (UK)

Tammy Taylor is the best I used so far...I have been working with since '99 and I was amazed once I was introduced to this fabulous l&p

Hi girls, for me the best brand is Creative Nail Design...

Young nails for me, wouldnt change, have tried nsi but i find yn easier 2 work with. its up to you at the end of the day tho, depends on which l+p brand YOU prefer, seems creative yn are mentioned a lot tho, maybe contact the companies and see what they have to offer you

for me the best brand is entity, there is a free entity acrylic kit worth £60 when you take out a subscription to scratch magazine at the moment.

Someone else(or it may have been you) mentioned this on another thread recently. When I go to the website there is no mention of this. What am I missing or not clicking on?
Thanks,
Marion x

Someone else(or it may have been you) mentioned this on another thread recently. When I go to the website there is no mention of this. What am I missing or not clicking on?
Thanks,
Marion x
I have not been to the web site so dont know but the offer was in januarys scratch mag hth

Latest posts

Back