Best brush for small detail/fine lines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail perfect professional ones look lurvely :). The crystal nail size 0 is the same size has the smallest nail perfect one but its pink.

I prefer to use brushes with either a metal or plastic handle has I manage to complete wreck wooden painted handles then I don't love it anymore and want to throw it out lol x

Nail Perfect Professional has few diffrent brushes for art, some with crystals and caps but it is not about that, The one which I mension above is best all over the world for the fines designs, as it is the smallest brush which is available in the market it is n 0000 not just 0 -(as 0 on is own is a big brush and you can't get as fine lines with it.) Small tip use your brush wet then it works better (paint go's smoother.) I like use my finger for mixing paint. Best to get goot quality highly pigmentet paints, as this hel is well. May have some time next week, will try to upload some video of how to hold and prepare brush for good aplication of finest lines. Will uload a close up for dital which you can get with Brush n 0000 on painted face like eyes, eyelashes, eyeshadows, lip blush, and all smallest detail. .Ps now you filling as in my draw was hundreds of diffrent brushes to. I like the Painting fineliner for it look as is nice and black and with daimonts, but ones again, daimonds dosn't give as the finest lines. So I stick to poor gray brush which dosn't look best but dose the job perfectly. xxx
Where can you purchase these Nail Perfect brushes from? X

Nail Perfect Professional has few diffrent brushes for art, some with crystals and caps but it is not about that, The one which I mension above is best all over the world for the fines designs, as it is the smallest brush which is available in the market it is n 0000 not just 0 -(as 0 on is own is a big brush and you can't get as fine lines with it.) Small tip use your brush wet then it works better (paint go's smoother.) I like use my finger for mixing paint. Best to get goot quality highly pigmentet paints, as this hel is well. May have some time next week, will try to upload some video of how to hold and prepare brush for good aplication of finest lines. Will uload a close up for dital which you can get with Brush n 0000 on painted face like eyes, eyelashes, eyeshadows, lip blush, and all smallest detail. .Ps now you filling as in my draw was hundreds of diffrent brushes to. I like the Painting fineliner for it look as is nice and black and with daimonts, but ones again, daimonds dosn't give as the finest lines. So I stick to poor gray brush which dosn't look best but dose the job perfectly. xxx

Thank you so much. I would really appreciate it if you did the video. Off to look at the brushes. Thanks again:)xx

Micro Styler #0000, stable blend by Nail Perfect Professional System you can do magic with this brush :

OMG. This is amazing. Was all this done with the Micro Styler 0000. If so I am def going to get this!!! xx

You can buy a good #0000 brush from any good art supply shop for a fraction of the cost of a nail art one.
You can also buy them in the art section of the range for about £3.96 for 2.
That is where I get mine from. And they are Windsor & Newton brushes.
If you have seen my videos on youtube you will see me using them.
Jen xx

You can buy a good #0000 brush from any good art supply shop for a fraction of the cost of a nail art one.
You can also buy them in the art section of the range for about £3.96 for 2.
That is where I get mine from. And they are Windsor & Newton brushes.
If you have seen my videos on youtube you will see me using them.
Jen xx

Hi, what do I type in to watch your vids? xx

This looks fab!!! I may have to order one if these x

You can always give your brush a hair cut to if its still to wide for your lines, don't pull the hairs out this will make them loose in thefurrel you will probably end up with a bold brush lol but cut them around the brush one by one to thin the brush .

Few more designs done using This nail Perfect brushes for one stroke and fine lines

Oooh looking forward to the video :Love:

Oops just seen it lol

hat just a good brush :) and houres of fun :) This Design will keep me busy for wee wile till it get finish.

Good god and I struggle with doing a flipping simple flick. Hmm no hope for me lol. Beautiful work xxx

Latest posts

Back