Best brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi guys after a few months out of doing nails to focus on my hairdressing,I am back practising and wondering if anyone can give me some advice on the best brush to use size etc and if there is a best place to get them from Capital,Sally's salons serve etc?
xx

Hello, is the brush for Gel or L&P?

Best brush?

No such thing! Every artist have the best brush. You make your brush being the best brush on earth. The more you work the brush the better brush it becomes for you. Care and love your brush.

My best brush is CND Ultra Sculptor, Roxanne Valinotti held my brush and enchanted it to be the best brush on earth - for me))

search the forum there are many helpful articles and threads regarding brushes and lots of other geeks opinions.

hope this helps:hug:

I have tried 3 brushes and absolutely LOVE my EZ Flow 508. I was always really down on myself when doing L&P but as soon as I started using this brush I had much greater control. Love love love love love it!!

I have tried 3 brushes and absolutely LOVE my EZ Flow 508. I was always really down on myself when doing L&P but as soon as I started using this brush I had much greater control. Love love love love love it!!

alot of people rave about the 508! i have a progression course booked with ezflow and the kit includes one - i cannot wait to get it! i also have a friend who has one and swears by it!

Hth,

Jodie x

Top recomends are
CND ultra sculpter
Ezflow 508
My fav is the NSI number 8 round precision brush. It's handle comes of to become it's lid, complete with a vent hole so you never get a build up of old monimur (sp) to muck up your brush.
But, I've never tried the other 2:lol:

Top recomends are
CND ultra sculpter
Ezflow 508
My fav is the NSI number 8 round precision brush. It's handle comes of to become it's lid, complete with a vent hole so you never get a build up of old monimur (sp) to muck up your brush.
But, I've never tried the other 2:lol:

I have used the nsi brush but I musn't have cleared the brush from the liquid enough and it started to soak up the plastic handle and melt it!!
I then began getting a reaction from the liquid as it was constantly on my brush handle. I tried using gloves but it melted the finger tip.
This was a good brush - I can only think it was my own mistake although I do nothing different with any others and have had no problems before or since? In my opinion, 508 is the queen!

(I have not tried Ultra Sculptor but doubt I will now)

Latest posts

Back