Best coverage pink gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good coverage pink gel that really covers the natural smile line, is a nice colour and doesn't fade in the sun??

I like Akzentz warm coverage gel....its a non soak off.

I think there are very few coverage gels that will 100% cover just in a standard layer....most you will need to slightly build with to get that full coverage.

Another trick is to apply a thin layer of soft white gel...then use your coverage gels....this really does cover well.

The advice that bagpuss gave you is great to get as much coverage as possible. I have to say that the opaque gels from Brisa are really great aswell. they cover nicely and stay true in color untill the next visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definately try the Nfu.Oh Pink Coverage Gel :hug:

I echo the comment above that says the Brisa coverage gels are superb .. there are three of them to suit your clients' skin tones. They do REALLY cover yet stilll have a beautiful translucent quality that makes them look very natural.

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments, where can I buy nfu.oh?

I use the coverage gel from Brisa too.

I have horrendously short nail beds but since started using Brisa, my nail beds are now always perfectly long...!

The coverage is brilliant, the clarity is perfect and the colour does not look 'dead' unlike some coverage gels on the market.

Highly recommended.

i love brisa it so awsome its the best does not yellow easy to rebalance no soak off not req how cool xxx:hug:

Brisa for me too, and if you have the bolds and shimmers to you can match the precise skintone and customise with the glitter:green:

Definately try the Nfu.Oh Pink Coverage Gel :hug:

Thanks for your comments, where can I buy nfu.oh?

I get it from a Baltic Distributor (Estonia, Viis Ilusalong). Im sure it will be soon around to get from other distributors as well. :hug:

Affiniti will be stocking the new Nfu.Oh Gel range shortly. There has been some debate about the packaging - but that's all sorted now! The Buff Off system will be available in silver tins and the Soak Off range in rather fetching purple tins!

As for the product, well I'm sure just like the acrylic range they will be a new favourite very soon;)

Derek

Latest posts

Back