Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most expensive ...just half are quite tappered ...I have told them about it they said it's normal...not sure what I expected lol...fitting them tomorrow so we will see...x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek

Interesting! I got their AAAA yesterday and its great! I do have a consultation tomorrow and she wants the Krystal double drawn so I'm excited to see it. Let me know how you get on!! xx

I will hun definitely...my lady only has 50 bonds for thickness so I'll take a pic when it's done ...I think it may b because it's the lightest blonde ...it's so shiny! I've not tried any of the other hair so let me know how that is x

I'm thinking of placing an order with sjk. I know they say its 1g hair but how true is that? Am I still better ordering 200 strands, or would 150 be enough?

Hard to say from me as I've only ordered the 50 I have got a picture of the hair but I feel like I've been a moaner for nothing ...don't won't to put them down if this is how normal hair looks...I've only got Balmain to compare against x

I'm thinking of placing an order with sjk. I know they say its 1g hair but how true is that? Am I still better ordering 200 strands, or would 150 be enough?

I love it! Usually only 125 strands ! Ill post a few pics up in the hair extension section :) removed a clients luxury that was in 6 months yesterday xx

Interesting! I got their AAAA yesterday and its great! I do have a consultation tomorrow and she wants the Krystal double drawn so I'm excited to see it. Let me know how you get on!! xx
The Krystal is fab!

We only use Sjk in our two salons, I have tried every company mentioned on here, and they are either overpriced or the hairs terrible. As a very busy extensionist doing both budget, and high end clients I wouldn't use anyone else.

If you want happy clients use Sjk hair, two years and no complaints. The 1.1g i can get away with using 100 per head.

Thank you all of you. I'll try it x

This is 125strands of aaa :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 198
About10 inches x

We only use Sjk in our two salons, I have tried every company mentioned on here, and they are either overpriced or the hairs terrible. As a very busy extensionist doing both budget, and high end clients I wouldn't use anyone else.
Having used foxy and now hairxtensions I've not been overly impressed with the quality, I have shopped around and done some research on here and see recommendations to try sjk hair. Also, as I live on the Isle of Wight, I find it very difficult to find qualified extensionists at resonable prices - so my fellow hair students fit them for me... not always great i know - but there's just no competitive prices/lack of qualified professionals down here as our local college (where i'm studying my Hair VRQ) does not offer any extension training. Not even as an extra. Literally nowhere here offers extensions or the training! I believe I would benefit greatly from training but obviously travel may proof an issue when choosing a course/company to train with. Are there any training companies or courses you would recommend which i could complete and then use sjk (or similar) products properly with? Preferably in my local area (southampton/portsmouth maybe) or as far as london perhaps?
Harriet xx

I find sjk hair awful the aaa sheds so much when fitting, does not look good when the client sees this. Also the luxury goes really tangly and dry!! Not impressed and will never use this company again.
I highly recommend angel remy there hair is great and the delivery service is brilliant

I find sjk hair awful the aaa sheds so much when fitting, does not look good when the client sees this. Also the luxury goes really tangly and dry!! Not impressed and will never use this company again.
I highly recommend angel remy there hair is great and the delivery service is brilliant

How do you fine Angel for stock I had a sample but the blondes didn't hold up to my testing ,but would be willing to give them another try :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

I find them really good, never had any problems with stock yet :)

I've used them years never had a problem with them! A few friends used angel remy and said the hair was coated and after one wash it was terrible !

Hi all

I have something rather interesting to share. I have recently come back from a trip to China to visit hair factories and, as a result, my recommendations i have posted on here have somewhat changed.

I have physically seen with my own eyes some of the brands being sold in this country on the conveyer belt of these Chinese factories.

My question is, when you buy advertised 'European/Indian/Russian' hair, would it bother you if it was really processed Chinese hair?

Hi all

I have something rather interesting to share. I have recently come back from a trip to China to visit hair factories and, as a result, my recommendations i have posted on here have somewhat changed.

I have physically seen with my own eyes some of the brands being sold in this country on the conveyer belt of these Chinese factories.

My question is, when you buy advertised 'European/Indian/Russian' hair, would it bother you if it was really processed Chinese hair?
A company from china tried to get me to buy hair this morning from them they said they supply beauty works... I do not believe them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back