Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
There are many many threads on here asking oppinions on the best hair extension suppliers and it gets pretty confusing sifting through them all... How about listing our top three recommendations (fave first) to help give a more informative answer?

Mine would be....

1) Tasha Jacks
2) Celeb-elite
3) Lush us

You?

:Love:

I only ever use Ratajacks.

I only ever use Ratajacks.

I love Tasha Jacks but I do have to offer a more diverse range to suit my clients needs and disposable income.

Love this thread!

mine would be in order of my own personal favourite:

Balmain,
Lush us uk,
Hairxtensions.co.uk

They also happen to be in price order,which pretty much sums the whole hair extension thing up : )
x

Love this thread!

mine would be in order of my own personal favourite:

Balmain,
Lush us uk,
Hairxtensions.co.uk

They also happen to be in price order,which pretty much sums the whole hair extension thing up : )
x

Thank-you Endless, I thought it might make things a bit clearer this way. Totally agree, I think most will end up being in price order but also give a good indication to those who are desperately seeking a new supplier of which to look at and which to strike off their list, no matter what price bracket they are looking at.

x

Celebrity Elite
Tasha Jacks

Balmain, tops!!

I also use Lush us
Foxy, both for the low budget range, won't say they're my fav, still looking for better low budget. X

I fitted some european hair from Tasha Jacks in a clients hair who is a hair extension tech from my area and its gorgeous, she was so pleased with it.

I fitted some european hair from Tasha Jacks in a clients hair who is a hair extension tech from my area and its gorgeous, she was so pleased with it.

I ordered their price list etc, looks reasonable, think I'll give it a go. Cheers x

Tasha Jacks and Balmain

Haha this thread needed to be made!!! Just started using lush us and loving them :) x

I ordered their price list etc, looks reasonable, think I'll give it a go. Cheers x

Hi
There new price list arrived today via email send me your email address and I will forward it to you..
Cheers

Celebrity elite
Lush-us
Cinderella

Cinderella is only at the bottom as ive found the hair quality similar to celeb elite but at more than double the price I find it hard to justify promoting it to my clients

loving lush us and also do like some of hairxtensions range.

love Lush-Us!

Great so far... Keep them coming x

I find HairXtensions great for budget remy extensions and their customer service is impeccable. Have been using Foxy (Indian Remy) over the last year as a step up from this and have previously found it really good value for money but have had a few quality issues recently which I'm hoping they'll rectify soon.

Have enquired several times recently re becoming a Cinderella stockist but have never even heard back from them so that immediately puts me off I'm afraid.

Just about to try Lush-us and Celeb Elite as so many Geeks recommend it so will let you know how that goes...

Thanks so much for starting this thread. :biggrin: Always so good to hear what others think. And defo looking for more reliable, reputable suppliers. Especially those that do European and Russian.

Cheers me dears! :wink2:

Has anyone tried Great Lengths?

Sorry popping over from the beauty side but really interested to get them done and wanted a professional opinion because if I go to one place they will push me whatever they use.

My friend has these which is why I'm curious as they look really good and the bonds are tiny too.

Thanks x

Has anyone tried Great Lengths?

Sorry popping over from the beauty side but really interested to get them done and wanted a professional opinion because if I go to one place they will push me whatever they use.

My friend has these which is why I'm curious as they look really good and the bonds are tiny too.

Thanks x

hi pinkbunny, i am not an extensionist and dont do hair so only giving you my personal opinion - i love great lengths! i had them done and they lasted 9 months. expensive but worth the money. hair quality was fab and they were so natural looking, youd never have known i had extensions. ive had racoon as well but much preferred great lengths. hope this helps :) x

Enchanted Locks

Ordersd 5pm on Tuesday they arrived 1245pm Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back