Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because there are so many of us with varying opinions, there will never be a set 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. However, its a good forum to learn what people are using and for you to sample yourself.

For me, as it stands;

1st - Tasha Jacks
2nd - Additional Lengths (their European loose hair) - a VERY close second to TJs
3rd - Additional Lengths Nail Tip Remy Cachet

Bumping up for newbies :)

Still Tasha Jacks as a winner for genuine European hair. My clients love the hair and I've had it in my own now for a month.

hey im looking to find out if any1 has heard of dolly locks there ment to be like easi locks I cant really find any information on them ???

Hi can anyone recommend the beat place to get red hair extensions have a client coming in on tues for consultation she's had them loads of times but told me her hair is now red u don't know how red but just looking for a heads up I normally use hair rebellion x

Love this thread!

mine would be in order of my own personal favourite:

Balmain,
Lush us uk,
Hairxtensions.co.uk

They also happen to be in price order,which pretty much sums the whole hair extension thing up : )
x
Hi, I'm going to start offering extension services to my clients asap. I've only had experience with foxy (as I use them in my own hair) but tbh I find their customer service a bit under par. Was considering hairxtensions as a starting point as I'm still training and don't want to offer high-end prices when I'm beginning. I'm only going to do friends/family to start with and just charge for haor while I get the experience as I'm still at college and my college sadly don't offer extensions as part of my course so I will eventually pay for my own training.
So - in short lol - my question is - is hairxtensions hair of fair quality?
Thanks! xxx

Hi can anyone recommend the beat place to get red hair extensions have a client coming in on tues for consultation she's had them loads of times but told me her hair is now red u don't know how red but just looking for a heads up I normally use hair rebellion x

Hairport have some pillar box red on the Facebook wall on offer, x

has any one used the Cinderella hair before?

Also do you know a good supplier for colour corrected bonds?
x

has any one used the Cinderella hair before?

Also do you know a good supplier for colour corrected bonds?
x

Yes I use Cinderella, the bonds are solid its very rare that anyone losses a bond the hair lasts well , personally I don't like the price but good service everything always in stock and next day delivery :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Hi guys, wonder who can help me. I have been trained in pre bonded and micro ring hair extensions and want to offer micro ring weft. However, I have not been told of any suppliers for the micro ring wefts and I am finding it soo hard to find anyone!! I've been looking for a couple of weeks now, I have only found foxy hair extensions do them, but I want another suppler so I can compare, as I'm not sure how thick foxy's wefts are!
thanks x

Hi guys, wonder who can help me. I have been trained in pre bonded and micro ring hair extensions and want to offer micro ring weft. However, I have not been told of any suppliers for the micro ring wefts and I am finding it soo hard to find anyone!! I've been looking for a couple of weeks now, I have only found foxy hair extensions do them, but I want another suppler so I can compare, as I'm not sure how thick foxy's wefts are!
thanks x

It sounds like you are talking about the wefts with the rings already attached. You do not need to use these. You can fit a micro ring weft using seperate micro rings.

Just a word of caution though - you need to check with your insurer if you would need to complete extra training for this - fitting a weft is different to the training you have taken for the 2 strand by strand methods

I use SJK, love them! Mostly Indian remy AAA, great prices and good quality hair. I generally make my own micro wefts. Also love Balmain, just find that most clients won't pay high prices :-(

I have used foxy hair before but to be honest I wasn't to impressed found it went dry very quickly and matted.

Hi, I'm going to start offering extension services to my clients asap. I've only had experience with foxy (as I use them in my own hair) but tbh I find their customer service a bit under par. Was considering hairxtensions as a starting point as I'm still training and don't want to offer high-end prices when I'm beginning. I'm only going to do friends/family to start with and just charge for haor while I get the experience as I'm still at college and my college sadly don't offer extensions as part of my course so I will eventually pay for my own training.
So - in short lol - my question is - is hairxtensions hair of fair quality?
Thanks! xxx

I wouldn't use them again on paying clients? No. The blonde went bushy and matter after 1 wash, the darker shades are better. I use them on my sister only (#2) as she doesn't mind cheaper hair and quite likes them dryer. However, as I said, I would never use them on a paying client.

Hey I'm thinking of using sjk after reading tge goid reviews on here, j.w for people who also use them how many strands on avrige would you use for half a head and a full head thank you ☺

Glamorous Lengths xxx

I normally use Balmain on one of my clients for thickness ...I only have to use 50 bonds...for a change I have been looking st beauty works and sjk....is it really worth changing? I've asked my client if she would mind a change but I don't want her paying for hair that's not as good..

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek

hi, I always go back to Balmain. The quality is always good. I don't want my clients blaming me for bad hair.

Just had my sjk hair delivered gotta say I'm really not impressed

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek

Which quality did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back