Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi has anyone ever tried pro salon hair or elite-hair extensions?

Anyone used lockshairextensions ?x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Yes I have. A client of mine bought the hair and I fitted it. Never again. I got the complaints about the hair after a week. Very dry and yes, the client is an avid professional haircare user so was using the correct aftercare.

Steer clear from something that seems too good tone true.

Hi has anyone ever tried pro salon hair or elite-hair extensions?

I have never tried the hair from elite hair but i have bought micro rings from them. I have bought 4 separate batches of 500... and 3 out of the 4 batches were rubbish!

The silicone on the inside was bigger than the ring on the majority of them, about 1 in 10 had the silicone inside all collapsed on itself, and they were all various sizes! For example, they were all 5mm in diameter, but the width of the aluminium on some were only a few ml, but yet the silicone on the inside was the standard size. I even had a few where the metal had a tiny little bit sticking out.

Thanks. I've been told from a hair extension teacher, and 2 hairdressers that elite hair is the only hair they will ever use as its brilliant! They did say that his accessories were a bit below par but the actual hair is amazing! Just wanted to c if any1 had ever used them. Might just order a bunch of 24 strands n wash n dry/straighten etc a few times to c how they pan out. Only way to tell I suppose xx

Thanks wont go near them then x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Has anyone tried the nano rings from hair planet? X

Hi there

I've just started fitting pre bonded and micro loop in the Bournemouth area, things are a little slow at the moment, but i've just started.

I just thought i'd say I've been using a local company to me called Hairway 2 Heaven Real Hair Extensions-Remy Microloop Stick Tip I Tip-Hairway 2 Heaven Shop. i've only ordered from them 5 times so far but i must say i've been very impressed, not just with the hair but the customer service.

just thought id add my opinion.

xxx

Hi guys trying to decide which supplier to use for supply for extensions has anyone got price list from Lush and beauty works that they can email me or just and idea of what trade discount they offer, have had a response from balmain and sleek but would like to compare prices before trialing any of them. Any help would be much appreciated.

[email protected]

Hi guys and girls I really want to try beauty works keratin bonds, I was just wondering how many bonds average were you using for a full head? Or what's the average gram per head people are using ,thank u

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, the celebrity choice is sold in 50g, so your best off pricing for 200g and keeping some back for maintenance if needs be, there is a great discount but a min spend per order, you might need to push orders to make it worthwhile.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Thankyou for getting back to me, in in love with the wefts I think I need to learn to put these in clients

After having a problem with hair changing colour 613 to pink/peach/orange after heat applied will defiantly NOT be using additionallengths again with their appalling customer service lack of ring back by so called manager and cocky staff on end of phone sad really as have used since. They started 10 yrs ago.

After having a problem with hair changing colour 613 to pink/peach/orange after heat applied will defiantly NOT be using additionallengths again with their appalling customer service lack of ring back by so called manager and cocky staff on end of phone sad really as have used since. They started 10 yrs ago.
Did you tell them you have been with them ten years? Maybe the heating tool was too hot?

10 years and no problems? You were lucky :D

Which hair in their range did you use?

Has anyone used the nina rings from hair planet? X

Hi do any of you do colour flash with extensions? I've done a few on friends and now clients want them and I've no idea what to charge? Any ideas? Was thinking about using about 12 strands of hair x

Did you tell them you have been with them ten years? Maybe the heating tool was too hot?

yes hun that is how i know there customer service is shocking. I have never had this problem before but have researched it a bit ow and found that it is normally caused by sub standard hair that has not been treated correctly buy manufacturers. Still its my rep and i wont be risking it again x

10 years and no problems? You were lucky :D

lol the only other time was a slight colour miss match to colour ring and when they first started some thinner extensions but then they sent extra so yes i guess i have been lucky but after all its my rep so i will not be risking it again with them x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back