Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi do any of you do colour flash with extensions? I've done a few on friends and now clients want them and I've no idea what to charge? Any ideas? Was thinking about using about 12 strands of hair x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

i do but prices should really depend on hair you use x also most coloured do fade slightly on ends so lariche directions is good to freshen them up x

Hello people

I'm newly qualified and want to use a few suppliers I want to use beauty works and a cheaper one what would you suggest .? Also what does shampoo and conditioner have to be free from to use on extensions what to sell this in my shop

Hi do any of you do colour flash with extensions? I've done a few on friends and now clients want them and I've no idea what to charge? Any ideas? Was thinking about using about 12 strands of hair x

would love a pic next time you do this :)

Thanks hun the hair comes in packs of 25 so I was telling people the price for the hair and then charging fitting but noones biting so to speak lol ....they all wanted it when I had some Balmain hair that I coloured in the sale for next to nothing though lol x

that looks really good :)

Thanks :) I'd much prefer to do this then colour the hair just need to sort out price x

Hi just wondered we're the best place to buy nano hair extensions?? And also best place for double drawn xx

Hi just wondered we're the best place to buy nano hair extensions?? And also best place for double drawn xx

I certainly would not recommend any specific salon but I think you should go for the procedure that does not include any glue, heat and chemicals. Furthermore, you should be careful about the small micro rings that attached with your original hair. They are practically invisible with correct application process. Ask your hairdresser about the duration of the process before your hairdo. I heard that this method takes about 7-8 hours to complete and I am sure that is not the thing you want. Good luck.

I certainly would not recommend any specific salon but I think you should go for the procedure that does not include any glue, heat and chemicals. Furthermore, you should be careful about the small micro rings that attached with your original hair. They are practically invisible with correct application process. Ask your hairdresser about the duration of the process before your hairdo. I heard that this method takes about 7-8 hours to complete and I am sure that is not the thing you want. Good luck.

7 to 8 hours? For micro rings? More like 2 x

I mean the best supplier for me to buy the hair to fit for clients lol xx

What suppliers do people use for there budget ranges?

I don't think this was what she asked....

[QUOTE=Chantelle

Studio 58 for nanos and sjk for double drawn.

I like GGs they are all 18"?
Hair planet - was my fave but the blondes are very dry now and i can not get through to them by phone!! Would they be the biggest extension company?
A few of my clients used to buy their own hair but its always 0.5gs! 200 micro rings later its still not thick, my friends / friend buys virgin hair direct from India but wont give me the name, Its a bit coarse to touch but after a few washes it softens! But it has to be tipped as its in bundles
I use sjk if im not using the virgin hair. I really like the luxury

So what company's are coming out on top recently then

Read through the thread. That will give you a few good suppliers to go with. Everyone is different.

Order some samples from companies, do some research

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back