Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question for everyone.

Would you be happy with paying £200 for 100g, 18", double drawn, remy, super soft, super shiny, European hair? Hair that stays on impeccable condition after numerous washes and styling sessions?

Let me know. X

No not when I can purchase it for 1/2 that personally...

Here's a question for everyone.

Would you be happy with paying £200 for 100g, 18", double drawn, remy, super soft, super shiny, European hair? Hair that stays on impeccable condition after numerous washes and styling sessions?

Let me know. X

I had clients pay for hair only when I first qualified and got two models and we got European ( well Russian but paid European as they were out of stock)

It was £210 for 160g .. So I offer it as my deluxe extensions..
Although not double drawn and 0.8g.

Do you have a supplier that you've found at that price that you're happy with ? X

To the lady in question re not sure what double drawn means, it's more of a question for qualified extensionists

I had clients pay for hair only when I first qualified and got two models and we got European ( well Russian but paid European as they were out of stock)

It was £210 for 160g .. So I offer it as my deluxe extensions..
Although not double drawn and 0.8g.

Do you have a supplier that you've found at that price that you're happy with ? X

Yes I have. It's double drawn, 1g strands if buying Pre-bonded and gorgeous. I've been wearing it for 6 months with a refit in between. You all probably recall me mentioning a new brand who asked me to trial their hair. I couldn't talk much about it esp the cost. But as they're going live in 4 weeks, I can mention a few bits now.

Would LOVE to know of the posters abive supplier where they're getting 100g European hair, double drawn, remy 18" from. Do share!

Yes I have. It's double drawn, 1g strands if buying Pre-bonded and gorgeous. I've been wearing it for 6 months with a refit in between. You all probably recall me mentioning a new brand who asked me to trial their hair. I couldn't talk much about it esp the cost. But as they're going live in 4 weeks, I can mention a few bits now.

Would LOVE to know of the posters abive supplier where they're getting 100g European hair, double drawn, remy 18" from. Do share!

Tell us more
Do they do nanos xx

[QUOTE=Chantelle

They offer stick tip, nail tip and loose bundles. Packaging is lovely too. Lengths up to 32". Prices for loose hair at 18", double drawn, remy in dark shades are from £190 for 100g. I have medium hair thickness and used to have 150g put in. With this brand, my fitter has used 100g. I tried it on a good customer of mine who has finer hair. She usually had 100g but I only needed to use 80g.

They offer only 1g strands for stick and nail tip. They're going to offer free p&p and trade prices to pro hairdressers and extensionists. X

Just wanted to big up SJK quickly, they've been so so helpful today and aside from that, after having their hair in and doing a set on my hairdresser friend, I can safely say their hair is AMAZING :) x

To the lady in question re not sure what double drawn means, it's more of a question for qualified extensionists

I'm a qualified extensionist, but don't know what single drawn means. I trained with Cinderella, and I'd never heard it until looking at some less expensive brands. Can anyone shed some light for me please!

I'm a qualified extensionist, but don't know what single drawn means. I trained with Cinderella, and I'd never heard it until looking at some less expensive brands. Can anyone shed some light for me please!

3apudene.jpg

I used hair rebellions 18" nail #2 on one of my clients and i have to say it was almost like double drawn !!! Most say the quality has 100% gone up!!

Attachments

• 18 2.jpg
    18 2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 258
I have read this thread over and over and its soooooo confusing :/ I am a total newbie to this geeky world :) and only newly qualified to do hair extensions so I am wondering if we could list the best suppliers in order of quality/price.... as it was done in the beginning... Its just that was two years ago and i know things change... thanks for your time and help fellow geeks :) x

I have read this thread over and over and its soooooo confusing :/ I am a total newbie to this geeky world :) and only newly qualified to do hair extensions so I am wondering if we could list the best suppliers in order of quality/price.... as it was done in the beginning... Its just that was two years ago and i know things change... thanks for your time and help fellow geeks :) x

Good idea hun someone will help :)

What 1 person find the best others can massively disagree, what 1 person thinks is budget others may consider mainstream, 1 person may buy direct, 1 in bulk so get different prices, a lot of brands arent even mentioned on SG but thats not to say theyre not good, there just isnt hundreds of extensionists posting.

The best thread right now is the before&after you can see real examples, then follow a few brands on facebook for more piccies get some samples and ask for a discount and get all your trial ladies wearing different brands to see how they last.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just wanted to big up SJK quickly, they've been so so helpful today and aside from that, after having their hair in and doing a set on my hairdresser friend, I can safely say their hair is AMAZING :) x

Totally agree they are sweet :)):Love:

Budget the new foxy hair range is great quality much better than previous
they also have a new Brazilian but ive not tried it yet

Used to be an Easilocks salon, hair is to expensive so have switched to Totally Essex or Tantrum as its the same hair and locks and free to go on websites if your already trained in micros

Totally Essex also have a new Russian range out, not tried it yet

weaves beauty works everytime:biggrin:

I'm always popping in and out of this thread and I really need some help please :-D

I am the proud(?) owner of 4 colour rings and I have tried and tested lots of hair but I'm really struggling with my blonde colours!!

I use sjk a lot but I have literally had 3 lots of hair iv had to return as the customers blonde was Ashy and I got an ok match on the colour ring but when the hair arrived they have all been warmer more pinky peachy coloured,it's driving me absolutely nuts now and they haven't been very helpful just saying it won't happen again... And it does.

Please can anyone recommend a good supplier for blondes, I use studio 58 which is pretty good but I find the hair has a lot less volume than sjk hair so harder to create a very full look. The other supplier I use are smaller more local but sadly too expensive.

Pleeeeeeease I need a good blonde hair supplier that does cooler less pinky shades, in 1g double drawn if possible, I'm dreading blonde clients at the moment and just want to get past it lol!

Thankyou,

Emma xx

I'm always popping in and out of this thread and I really need some help please :-D

I am the proud(?) owner of 4 colour rings and I have tried and tested lots of hair but I'm really struggling with my blonde colours!!

I use sjk a lot but I have literally had 3 lots of hair iv had to return as the customers blonde was Ashy and I got an ok match on the colour ring but when the hair arrived they have all been warmer more pinky peachy coloured,it's driving me absolutely nuts now and they haven't been very helpful just saying it won't happen again... And it does.

Please can anyone recommend a good supplier for blondes, I use studio 58 which is pretty good but I find the hair has a lot less volume than sjk hair so harder to create a very full look. The other supplier I use are smaller more local but sadly too expensive.

Pleeeeeeease I need a good blonde hair supplier that does cooler less pinky shades, in 1g double drawn if possible, I'm dreading blonde clients at the moment and just want to get past it lol!

Thankyou,

Emma xx

We are about to introduce our 'Remy Decadence' range which is a LOT thicker and will last up to 6 months.

We also have a 'white' blonde being introduced in around 2 weeks

We are about to introduce our 'Remy Decadence' range which is a LOT thicker and will last up to 6 months.

We also have a 'white' blonde being introduced in around 2 weeks

This excited me 😁!!! Will remy decadence be available in pre bonded, stick tip and nano ?xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back