Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no really I have aaa say ready to put in my hair in a couple of weeks thought I'd test it xx

it was great the first week then after that it went stiff at the ends and no life to it i was gutted wasting all that money i just want to find good hair regardless of the price :(

Great feed,
But I'm still confused! So many different retailers stock different weights and sizes.
I like to use 1g bonds so you dont have to fit as many in a full head, but I would like to use European remy hair and I just can't find a good price! It's all very confusing trying to work out what is best!
Obviously a lot of my clients are on a budget and trying to explain how expensive the hair is without basically saying I won't be making any money if I charge less for my time is so difficult!
Any recommendations for 1g bonds of european remy hair at a reasonable price?
Thanks geeks x

Did you use all the correct aftercare? X

has anyone tried a company on alibaba some of the hair looks amazing ?

Great feed,
But I'm still confused! So many different retailers stock different weights and sizes.
I like to use 1g bonds so you dont have to fit as many in a full head, but I would like to use European remy hair and I just can't find a good price! It's all very confusing trying to work out what is best!
Obviously a lot of my clients are on a budget and trying to explain how expensive the hair is without basically saying I won't be making any money if I charge less for my time is so difficult!
Any recommendations for 1g bonds of european remy hair at a reasonable price?
Thanks geeks x

Well really if they want european they have to pay for it, id take a look for indian luxury as a compromise, it's advertised as 6-7 months usually so still a world away from the lower grades. Try hairportbyvalentine lux or sjk krystal for example

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

it was great the first week then after that it went stiff at the ends and no life to it i was gutted wasting all that money i just want to find good hair regardless of the price :(

Some pics on the before and after hair extensions thread . I use Krystal its epic!

Some pics on the before and after hair extensions thread . I use Krystal its epic!

How long do your clients get out of the aaa, luxury and the krystal, as in would you reapply it , only just tryed the krystal the other day :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I have reused some aaa after 4 months! They got about 7 from aaa. That's the clients that come in to us once a week for a blow dry. Luxury and Krystal done wearing 10/11 months again blow drys once a week with us and we had reapplied the hair and put in 25 fresh ones . I tell them 14 weeks for aaa and 24 for cry and lux hair. I also tell them kry is thicker to explain the difference. Love Sjk

Ps any spelling mistakes are due to my phone not letting me see what I write !!

Ps any spelling mistakes are due to my phone not letting me see what I write !!

Thanks, don't worry about spelling im dyslexic, if the first and last letters are right your brain does the rest :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi. Sorry what is the Krystal quartz hair that sjk sell as apposed to the other hair that they sell? (Just started doing ext) x

It's the highest quality range they do . The aaa is a budget range that lasts approximately 4 months. The Krystal is thicker and lady's longer but is more £££ . It's good to have a good quality budget range it means you can do students and normal people who do t like paying to much x

My SJK colour ring and sample arrived, have to say I'm impressed, its a blonde sample of 4 strands approx 14" and very thick. Has a couple of black strands through which is my bugbear but this is with all suppliers not just SJK. Will be washing it and putting it through my tests, then I'm you going t take my extensions out and have a new set using SJK KQ hair and see how the hair holds up.

There's a post I read on here she washed it 12 times with terrible shampoo lol still was lovely x

There's a post I read on here she washed it 12 times with terrible shampoo lol still was lovely x

All the hair I use I've worn and I don't exactly treat them great, I wash with Pureology - the best stuff, use my armgan oil but I use heat most days, curl my extensions loads and don't use heat protector as my scalp is very sensitive so if the hair can last with my mistreatment it can last o. My clients who all follow aftercare and us my recommended products. I've just washed twice with cheap shampoo, no conditioner and curled with my cloud 9 wand and the sample still feels lush. I will be washing it next with head & shoulders, no conditioner and putting heat to see how its fairs. I have to treat it the worst way possible to see how it holds out as I have always said if the hair is brilliant to start with it will withstand mistreatment and still be ok then its worth investing as my clients are good with their hair but they wash their hair often, to swimming, gym, on holidays, exposé their hair to sun, sea, salt water so I need to see what its like under extreme circumstances and extremely bad treatment! Just the way I test my hair. People must think I'm mad!

All the hair I use I've worn and I don't exactly treat them great, I wash with Pureology - the best stuff, use my armgan oil but I use heat most days, curl my extensions loads and don't use heat protector as my scalp is very sensitive so if the hair can last with my mistreatment it can last o. My clients who all follow aftercare and us my recommended products. I've just washed twice with cheap shampoo, no conditioner and curled with my cloud 9 wand and the sample still feels lush. I will be washing it next with head & shoulders, no conditioner and putting heat to see how its fairs. I have to treat it the worst way possible to see how it holds out as I have always said if the hair is brilliant to start with it will withstand mistreatment and still be ok then its worth investing as my clients are good with their hair but they wash their hair often, to swimming, gym, on holidays, exposé their hair to sun, sea, salt water so I need to see what its like under extreme circumstances and extremely bad treatment! Just the way I test my hair. People must think I'm mad!

That's such a good way of looking at it ! Obv we want all clients to follow aftercare at all times but we know this isn't always the case, therefore knowing it will withstand misuse shows how good the hair is and will be worth the money ! Xx

Here's a question for everyone.

Would you be happy with paying £200 for 100g, 18", double drawn, remy, super soft, super shiny, European hair? Hair that stays on impeccable condition after numerous washes and styling sessions?

Let me know. X

Here's a question for everyone.

Would you be happy with paying £200 for 100g, 18", double drawn, remy, super soft, super shiny, European hair? Hair that stays on impeccable condition after numerous washes and styling sessions?

Let me know. X

How long does it last? Number of months etc. As a consumer, I don't know what double drawn or remy mean x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back