Best facial waxes/waxing course in the North West?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies/gents,

can anyone recommend a reputable facial waxing trainer? I'm trained in HD Brows and am finding these clients are asking me to wax chins, upper lips etc whilst they're in the chair. My training only covered brows so I am turning away business.

i'd like to be able to use warm wax and hot wax (dependant on client) so also would like to know what is considered the best facial warm and hot waxes out there on the market at the moment?

thanks for reading

Annalise x

I would aim to get a waxing qualification so you can use both hot and strip wax. For facial waxing I would recommend using hot wax as this is much more suitable for sensitive areas.

As you are already qualified in doing HD Brows, you might have already experienced that some clients do not agree with having strip wax used for facial waxing. Even when using a little present wax oil.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Use a good quality hot wax for the face. Visage by Perton Rigot has been developed just for the face.

Apply narrow strips and most importantly follow the direction of hair growth or you'll break the hair and they'll get stubble.

Use a good quality hot wax for the face. Visage by Perton Rigot has been developed just for the face.

Apply narrow strips and most importantly follow the direction of hair growth or you'll break the hair and they'll get stubble.

i was just checking out Visage on the Perron Rigot site! lol!

will i also need a strip wax for facial areas? or can i just offer the hot wax?

my reason for asking is that i'm limited on the amount of wax heaters on my trolley. i already have the HD Brows orb (houses the HD Brows stripwax) and can fit another heater, but probably not three..

No, just use your current strip if you need to. X

i was just checking out Visage on the Perron Rigot site! lol!

will i also need a strip wax for facial areas? or can i just offer the hot wax?

my reason for asking is that i'm limited on the amount of wax heaters on my trolley. i already have the HD Brows orb (houses the HD Brows stripwax) and can fit another heater, but probably not three..
Have a look at the small one from Hive which is perfect for small quantities of non strip wax.

Hive of Beauty | Petite Compact Wax Heater 200ml Capacity

Can anyone advise where I can buy PR visage wax? Beauty Express sell PR waxes but don't appear to stock Visage?

Thalgo as they own Perron Rigot 0207 512 0872

Thalgo as they own Perron Rigot 0207 512 0872

Thanks Kim!

All that's left now is for me to find a reputable trainer for facial strip and hot waxing...

Any plans to come up to the North West anytime soon Ms Wax Queen?? :wink2: xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back