Best gel nail system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyx

Reaction score
Hi!

What sort of gel is everyone using?

IBD

STAR

ETC

And can you recommend?

I like mosaic from affiniti.

I use Star,but I am looking into other brands at the moment.

i have just started to use ibd and really liking it, used to use young nails but changed to ibd as was having a few problems with it that i hadnt had with other gels

i have just started to use ibd and really liking it, used to use young nails but changed to ibd as was having a few problems with it that i hadnt had with other gels

Just out Of curiosity, what problems did you have with the young nails?

I use IBD, it's great :)

I use ibd too & love it just not the 4 min cure on the White extreme gel!!

I currently use balance by NSI but am going to do CND conversion course to use brisa gel as it is soak off and easier to sculpt as it's a thicker gel but still easy to file and generally just heard really good things about it.

I currently use balance by NSI but am going to do CND conversion course to use brisa gel as it is soak off and easier to sculpt as it's a thicker gel but still easy to file and generally just heard really good things about it.

Brisa gel is not a soak off gel. It is the best gel I have used though! And it is so easy to file off!

I'm thinking of getting the soak off gels but am really not sure which one to go for! Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Brisa gel is not a soak off gel. It is the best gel I have used though! And it is so easy to file off!

oh really? I have read wrong then lol, still gonna try it though!!

For soak off gels I have been very pleased with the lechat nobility range.

I especially love the glitter range.

Just out Of curiosity, what problems did you have with the young nails?

I use IBD, it's great :)
i just found my it wasnt lasting of my clients nails as well as other gels i have used

Hi angel fingers, where did you get the nobility products from and any info on training would be great too if you have it!

I have used IBD & Brisa both very good gels, atm im using Young Nails i esp like the frosted pink sculpture which is brilliant for extending nail biters beds :D Im really hard on my hands and have had no issues with lifting or breaking, really love it used with 'Finish' its sooooo shiney! :Love:

Hi, for those of you who use IBD Gel, what is the best way to remove them?

Latest posts

Back