Best heat connector

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theextensionist

Reaction score
I want to buy the best possible heat connector for hair extensions pre bonded or fusion. I have two of the cheaper variety as I tend to replace them after a while if they get a bit disgusting. But they are really slow at heating the bonds up and I feel like it takes double the time. Can anyone recommend a good one? I don't mind paying more to get a really good one.

Thanks in advance.

I'm in the same position! Would love to hear response xx

Anyone who can say any info or are happy with theirs? Thanks.

The lush us/hair rebellion one is amazing! So much faster than my Balmain one xx

I like my Balmain one, I like the dip to rest the tips in, well most of them. Can't compare it with others tho I'm afraid.

The lush us/hair rebellion one is amazing! So much faster than my Balmain one xx

Is that the long or short nosed one? What i am mostly interested in is having one that melts the bond quicker as I have a feeling it would save me lots of time.

Is that the long or short nosed one? What i am mostly interested in is having one that melts the bond quicker as I have a feeling it would save me lots of time.

Think it's long. Heats bonds up in 2-3 seconds and I'm not joking! Given up on my Balmain one now, way too slow! Xx

My great Lengths connector is amazing and the fastest i have worked with

Think it's long. Heats bonds up in 2-3 seconds and I'm not joking! Given up on my Balmain one now, way too slow! Xx

See I think even 3 seconds is too long! I feel mine takes ages and it does slow down my time.

Why dont you get a auto glue melting pot? hair rebellion has one, (im assuming your talking about making your own bonds?) x

Latest posts

Back