Best hot wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just got amazing sample from harleywax can't wait to try it got it next day with a timed delivery service can't beat that at all

Do you get ingrown hairs with lycon?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have never suffered with ingrown hairs from specifically using lycon, any of my clients that have ingrowns have them no matter which wax they use.

I have to agree with Jack, we'll all recommend the brand we love, which is a brilliant way to learn from each other's experience.
I have changed over to Adam and Eve - Angelic wax in the last year and have found it works beautifully. The customer service is fantastic too.

Perron rigot & Berodin however I would like to try a wax with a nicer fragrance, so Adam & eve are on my hit list next

Another recommendation here for Adam and Eve. I use the lavender wax and my clients always comment how lovely my room smells when the wax pot is on. I have also tried PR euro blonde and have to say I have found them to be very comparable waxes in quality and price, only thing is I can't stand the smell of the euro blonde.

Used waxperts for the first time on a client today. We were both very impressed. Goes on thin, dried quickly, very flexible and removed every single hair. Client felt very little pain and the skin was lovely & smooth afterwards. Very impressed, am going to stock up! The strip wax is very good too!

I love the perron rigot but slightly tempted to try tibby oliver duchess wax, although it all seems so expensive compared to others. But it's meant to be painless as well xx

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back