Best hot wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DivineByDesign

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've tried doing a search first for his but nothing is coming up at all.

Although I'm trained in beauty therapy, I only do my own treatments as my salon is nails and tans only. I currently use a warm wax but I much prefer a hot wax. Can anyone recommend an amazing hot wax to me? I'm only going to be using it on myself so I'm not bothered if it's expensive. I'd rather pay extra for a really fantastic wax than skimp.

Thanks in advance xx

Peron rigot is the best I've used .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, Harley wax is good. If you call them they'll send you out really generous samples of each flavour xx

I use Outback Organics Gold as used in Harrods Spa, I love it.

I whole heartedly recommend PR euroblonde, I've tried others but always come back to euroblonde. I order it from beauty express. HTH

I've just switched to adam & eve's angelic and I love it.

PR Euroblonde is fabulous too though.

There are lots of good quality waxes available and we all will recommend the brand that we love ourselves ...

So get a few samples or go and try the products for yourself and see which you prefer and what suits your needs best.

I'm a Perron Rigot user abd if you contact them you can get a sample sent out of non strip wax and the pre and post range that work with the waxes.

HTH jack

I'm just in the process of switching over to my new fave wax from Waxperts. Their strip and non-strip are both amazing. Love them and can't wait to pick up some more on Sunday!

Mat x

Definitely perron rigot
Amazing !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just bought some waxperts to try out after using lycon for years, heard good things about it.

I've just bought some waxperts to try out after using lycon for years, heard good things about it.

Do you get ingrown hairs with lycon?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Perron Rigot Euroblonde is great.

It's not the wax that causes ingrown's, it can be poor aftercare, poor waxing or bad luck.

I use waxperts........it's amazing!! Smells lovely to!! Xx

I use Adam and Eve - coconut and lime hot wax with their oil. Amazing product, fantastic results and customer services is second to none! Their waxes smell good enough to eat. My clients come to me and recommend me to their friends because of my wax :D

I have one client who has reacted to every wax therapists have used in the past - this wax is so sensitive and effective. She is super happy as she hated threading!

Oooh Waxperts sounds interesting! Might have to try it next time I order, just ordered 50 bags of Gold today!

Oooh Waxperts sounds interesting! Might have to try it next time I order, just ordered 50 bags of Gold today!

They sent me a sample of their wax, I have yet to try it.

I have just started using Lycon ... Love it but not for brows 😩😩😩no precision with it but for intimate areas 😱😱no pain 👍👍xx

I've just emailed them, hopefully I'll get a sample. Are they only in Ireland?

My vote is for Berodin :) xx

Perron Rigot by far!

Sent from my SGH-I257M using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back