Best place to buy Perron Rigot products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

Just wondering where you purchase your Perron rigot products from ?

I do t really want the 1 litre bottles in the jasmine oil etc and I believe they do smaller sizes etc just wondering where you buy yours from?

I found beauty express but they only do the 1 litre sizes but I'm mobile and also want to try smaller size first to see how I like it ;-)

I couldn't find crystal ocean strip wax on there either

Cheers

Get in touch with Thalgo - theyre the uk distributer for pr products and do the smaller sizes of the lotions etc.

Hth
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Get in touch with Thalgo - theyre the uk distributer for pr products and do the smaller sizes of the lotions etc.

Hth
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Thanks huni
Xx

Perron/thalgo will send samples for you to try also, this I found a great helpX

Just call Thalgo on 0207 512 0872

Just call Thalgo on 0207 512 0872

Thanks Kim For the number really good of you

I rang them after realising they don't have a website:o yet after searching on google oops

They are sending out samples of euro blonde and the blue lotion and jasmine oil so I can try it etc so helpful. I'm sold with the company already and not even tried it yet:):)

Just wondering how I'd heat the small sample of Euroblonde they are sending me as I was told I shouldn't put less than half full of my pot and I don't want to burn it, what temp should I heat it is it 37c.:o

Thanks everyone
Xx

Beauty Express also sell it and as Thalgo don't offer bulk discounts its sometimes cheaper to buy from there and you only have to spend £50 to get free delivery.

Latest posts

Back