Best places you've ever been!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Las Vegas is amazing.. It will always have a piece of my heart as I got married there. It's so big and quite overwhelming and such a strange/fun place!

I also love Paris which has already been mentioned, I'm going back for my birthday in October it's such a magical city.

My favourite place of all time though is Thailand on Phi Phi Island, I can't wait to go back, I've never felt so cut off from the rest of the world and relaxed in my life, amazing!

Valencia in Spain is stunning, and Austria, if you go up into the mountain is unreal. KL in Malaysia was amazing...especially going a bit out into the jungle feeding the monkeys and elephants, and going to the batu caves. Other side Nigeria falls is an absolute must. And Montreal as well, the old town is great. Too much in the world to see. I need more £££

South Africa. It's such a beautiful country, yet everything is from one extreme to another. We went from breathtaking scenery on table top mountain, to driving through shanti towns seeing tiny children routing through rubbish.

It's an emotional place but the trip certainly opened my eyes and changed my outlook on certain things!

Happy travelling 🌎🌞 xx

Latest posts

Back