Best places you've ever been!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurensbeauty

Reaction score
Where is the best place you have ever traveled?!

I'm planning on taking a year off from work and go traveling and end in Orlando Florida, has anyone been to any breathtaking places that they recommend! I've been to spain, canairy islands, france, Norway, Poland, Ireland and places like that...

I'm looking for the BEST places as my boyfriend only went abroad for the first time last June so I want this to be a new experience for me aswell.

the best place I've ever been was Norway!

thanks for your help happy holidays ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Where is the best place you have ever traveled?!

I'm planning on taking a year off from work and go traveling and end in Orlando Florida, has anyone been to any breathtaking places that they recommend! I've been to spain, canairy islands, france, Norway, Poland, Ireland and places like that...

I'm looking for the BEST places as my boyfriend only went abroad for the first time last June so I want this to be a new experience for me aswell.

the best place I've ever been was Norway!

thanks for your help happy holidays ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

I just love Greece and the Greeks, something magical about that place xx

I've only ever been to Tenerife and it was to work! The place was so lovely but unfortunately wasn't for me at that time. I'm now looking to maybe do Trek America! SO many to choose from though!

Grand Canyon without a doubt

It just takes your breath away . I have traveled quite a bit and this was the top for me

It looks nothing like it does on the Tv . Its is just mind blowing . We took a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and will never forget it

I've only been abroad once 6 years ago when we moved to Spain, we only ended up staying a few months before returning to the UK, I didn't want to go so refused to leave the house, so didn't experience hardly any of the country, so one of my fave places to visit is cornwall, I love the beaches there!

Grand Canyon without a doubt

It just takes your breath away . I have traveled quite a bit and this was the top for me

It looks nothing like it does on the Tv . Its is just mind blowing . We took a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and will never forget it
That's what I was looking at doing on one of the trek america treks! Looks beyond amazing.

As far as cities go id definitely say Paris for me. There's something about that place I just love it so much. And as for beachy warm places Cyprus is beautiful & the people are lovely x

The Great Barrier Reef especially snorkeling off Michaelmas Cay off Cairns.

Grand Canyon. Simply amazing! San Francisco and New York. New York is just crazy but so much fun.

Ditto the Grand Canyon, did that by helicopter for our wedding in Las Vegas, on that note, Las Vegas is a must do :Love:

For sheer beauty it has to be the Maldives - I never know water so clear, skys so blue and colours so vivid, we really live in a beautiful world and I never knew :Love:

I have just been on honeymoon to the Maldives and I totally fell in love with this place it was amazing I have never seen water so blue stars at night so clear was amazing !! Would love to go back I best get saving !!!

Hong Kong is fantastic fun and Australia is a MUST see! Favourite city is Barcelona or San Francisco but for culture I love love loved Kuala Lumpur x

Thanks for all your feedback! think we're going to do a road trip around the states and Canada for a few months!! how exciting 😁😁😁😁

I second Australia and new Zealand. We also stopped off at Rarotonga (Cook Islands) on our way home from a trip around the world. It's paradise.

Also, the top of the mountains in the swiss alps. Where heaven meets earth.

Australia, Malaysia, Thailand.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

When I was on holiday in Majorca with my dad year ago we went to a place called Valdemossa(sp?) it was stunning!! Xxx

New Zealand hands down, especially the South Island :)

Thanks for all your feedback! think we're going to do a road trip around the states and Canada for a few months!! how exciting 😁😁😁😁

Hi.
We do a road-trip in America every year for our holidays and have visited some amazing places.
My favourite was San Francisco and then we drove down the coast (Carmel, Monterey, Hearst Castle) and across the Mohave desert, Vegas, along part of Route 66 to the Grand Canyon. Stayed overnight to see the sunset/sunrise. Words can't describe it !!! Fantastic.
Also Memphis (Gracelands & Sun Studios) and Nashville were amazing too.
We try to include a festival or two if possible ( we like Country music ) but if you check online there's lots of concerts, events, and show you could incorporate.
You'll have a ball. Roads are great to drive on too !
Oooooh! I'm off to get my map out now
👏👏👏

Also, forgot to add
If you've got a long boring bit of driving to go, get an internal flight
They are pretty cheap and save a lot of driving time.

Latest posts

Back