Best spray tan soultions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maizy

Reaction score
Matter of opinon but who likes what really and what would you recommend for spray tan soloution ? x

Matter of opinon but who likes what really and what would you recommend for spray tan soloution ? x

B&Q Canadian pine is very much in vogue these days..the longevity is simply outstanding and well worth a try and they contribute quiet nicley into my pension fund for every customer I refer them to :)

Failing that and if the thought of B&Q doesnt pop your cherrie there are many many good companies out there that offer good product and after sales customer support as well as excellent training.

Enter "spray tan " into the search bar top right of the screen and that will completely blow your mind with a diverse range of suppliers to choose from.
The selection of a brand is very much a personal one and one that suits your "specific" expectations...the only real way of finding the right brand/supplier is research,research and lots of phone calls around all the various suppliers to see how they treat you and what is available.

Its a minefield but well worth spending the initial time researching into.
HTH and good luck :hug:

"B&Q Canadian pine " :eek: ?

He was joking as in B&Q spray you garden fence colour lol

You always get your clients to stand by the fence and get 2 jobs done in one :)

Haha yeah I thought thats what he was trying to be,

And no i think indecent exposure would be the word if i was to get my clients to stand next to a fence while getting their spray tan done.

Haha yeah I thought thats what he was trying to be,

And no i think indecent exposure would be the word if i was to get my clients to stand next to a fence while getting their spray tan done.

Especially if you live next to a bus stop :eek::lol::hug:

Well used sunlab soultion thought the colour was ok wanted to know what people recommended because looked online at different products, would like to know whats best in your opinions ? - Thanks . x

Well used sunlab soultion thought the colour was ok wanted to know what people recommended because looked online at different products, would like to know whats best in your opinions ? - Thanks . x

so your not even going to try B&Q then :irked:

B&Q Canadian pine is very much in vogue these days..the longevity is simply outstanding and well worth a try and they contribute quiet nicley into my pension fund for every customer I refer them to :)

Failing that and if the thought of B&Q doesnt pop your cherrie there are many many good companies out there that offer good product and after sales customer support as well as excellent training.

Enter "spray tan " into the search bar top right of the screen and that will completely blow your mind with a diverse range of suppliers to choose from.
The selection of a brand is very much a personal one and one that suits your "specific" expectations...the only real way of finding the right brand/supplier is research,research and lots of phone calls around all the various suppliers to see how they treat you and what is available.

Its a minefield but well worth spending the initial time researching into.
HTH and good luck :hug:
Silly question but do you have to pay for the sample's which you request from various other companies??? I have numerous I would like to sample and paying for all the smaller sample's may jus end up costing me as much as my equipment :eek: When I have looked on the websites they do smaller sample type bottles but do charge for them. Oh well maybe B&Q offer the free sample

A lot of companies will send you out a sample on request, so I would suggest ringing round and asking.
I use Suntana and love it just as much as my customers-great colours and fab fragrances.
Have fun deciding.
x

Silly question but do you have to pay for the sample's which you request from various other companies??? I have numerous I would like to sample and paying for all the smaller sample's may jus end up costing me as much as my equipment :eek: When I have looked on the websites they do smaller sample type bottles but do charge for them. Oh well maybe B&Q offer the free sample

Most spray tan companies offer free samples....normally quiet small...for obvious cost reasons however even a 50ml sample bottle is enough to do a spray tan...blue tack the bottom of the sample bottle...stick it in your gun cup so the pick up hose goes down into it and away you go :hug:

Thanks!!! Can't get enough of this site!

A lot of companies will send you out a sample on request, so I would suggest ringing round and asking.
I use Suntana and love it just as much as my customers-great colours and fab fragrances.
Have fun deciding.
x
I also use suntana and i love their customer service they are really helpfull. I find the solutions really nice espeically the choc 1 :) I am gettin about 3/4 tans per 250 ml? is that good? does any one know howto reduce that? I have the nozzle as tight as cause i think its then wasting less and going on to the client?

I also use suntana and i love their customer service they are really helpfull. I find the solutions really nice espeically the choc 1 :) I am gettin about 3/4 tans per 250 ml? is that good? does any one know howto reduce that? I have the nozzle as tight as cause i think its then wasting less and going on to the client?

Just bought some samples from suntana hope they are good:green: It said on the website you should be getting 5 tans per 250ml so think your doing well. :)

I personally prefer EnvyTan solutions. The color is great, they have two solution lines, so I get to choose which one I like. Plus they offer everything I need all in one place (and its high quality, and very competitive price wise) so it makes the job of ordering supplies a whole lot easier.

Hi, I use PuriTan and my clients are saying it's the best tan they've ever had!! Plus it smells nice and you can go out straight after without looking dirty!!

I get all my supplies through the Spray Tan Shop. If you e-mail Kate Camilleri (saying I referred you) they'll send you samples of the products they sell (PuriTan, Suntana etc) usually free of charge!

They're also good at rewarding loyal customers (such as myself :lol:), one of my friends was starting up a mobile tanning business and I referred her to the Spray Tan Shop who then rewarded me with a free litre of solution of my choice!

They've pages on Salon Tweet if you want to check them out first though!

HTH x x

I use tantrick, i have done for 2 years or more now and have never had a complaint, my clients report back that it lasts 7 to 10 days and fades evenly,
i have tried lots of others but always stick with what i know works, hth

I'm a tantricker too!iv triedloads of diffrent tans but have firmly settled for them now I use there tandare range it's superb turns a great golden brown you never go orange just darker brown  its a nice thin solution so i find i dint use a lot and its great to use i find when iv had a tan using it my lwgs n arms have a lovely shine to them too xx

Latest posts

Back