Best tan for wedding day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytan

Reaction score
Which tan do you find doesn't rub off on wedding dress?

Many of my brides have a tan for their big day. I use nouvatan and I have very happy brides 😁

Vita liberata

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I second Vita Liberata ☺

I always use Suntana 8% on brides. A few have had the 10% too but I would go any darker than that for brides. I always tell them to make sure they've had 2 showers before they put their dress on to ensure all traces of guide colour is gone. That way nothing will transfer onto the dress.

I use Sienna X they now do a 6% which is kind of like a healthy glow instead of a tan!

For my wedding I had a Fake Bake tan as part of a bridal package with my local salon and it turned out pretty well!

by2evesa.jpg

I second fakebake but as said above need to do it in enough time so bride can have 2 showers. Xx

Another for Fake Bake ... X

I recommend Fakebake Gold for my Brides and always do a trial first not once has someone not been back! It's just got a slightly more natural golden glow to the original which I do like but the gold is definitely abit more special! 🌸
Xx

Any brand of solution in a low percent 6-8% applied with enough time for the bride to have 2 showers should give a perfect tan and cause no issues with rubbing on the dress.

I use Sienna X they now do a 6% which is kind of like a healthy glow instead of a tan!

For my wedding I had a Fake Bake tan as part of a bridal package with my local salon and it turned out pretty well!

by2evesa.jpg

You look beautiful!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Have a look at Beautytrix Occasions solutions it's a clear solution so no colour guide to rub off.

Latest posts

Back