Best tips to use???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fabulous

Reaction score
hi does anyone have any good advice on tips ?? i seem to take forever blending ??

thanks

Maybe try well-less tips. No blending required. :)

Poor quality tips take forever to blend ... high quality tips are easy and fast to blend, adhere better to the natural nail plate and do not discolour with age.

Why not call and ask for a sample of Velocity tips form CND or the well less Performance tips from CND ... available in white, clear and natural. 08452106060 to professionals with proof of training.

No need for 'short cut' methods ... they are Quick, easy, and you only need a 180 file and the skill to know how to use it (as a good friend of mine has said) :green:.

Poor quality tips take forever to blend ... high quality tips are easy and fast to blend, adhere better to the natural nail plate and do not discolour with age.

Why not call and ask for a sample of Velocity tips form CND or the well less Performance tips from CND ... available in white, clear and natural. 08452106060 to professionals with proof of training.

No need for 'short cut' methods ... they are Quick, easy, and you only need a 180 file and the skill to know how to use it (as a good friend of mine has said) :green:.

Thanks ill do that im trained in entity not sure i had a sweetsquared brochure today the range for cnd is fantastic !

My vote is for the CND well less tips, they are amazing, the shape is perfect, it saves so much time and I've never had a client come back with a cracked tip.

My vote is for the CND well less tips, they are amazing, the shape is perfect, it saves so much time and I've never had a client come back with a cracked tip.

The Performance tips (and now ALL CND tips) are made of a new material which is very resistant to cracking, and also thin and flexible. They do not tend to separate from the nail plate as many other tips do and have grown off leaving a nice long natural nail before you know it.

After all, the goal of most clients is to grow their natural nails to a point where tips are no longer necessary and they just have a natural nail overlay (like me lol). This is what 99% of clients WANT to do when they first come into the nail salon. (How many have forgoten that?) If we can help Clients to achieve that goal then we have succeeded.

It is my goal to help clients reach their goals and with CND I can do that and I reckon most other CND users would say the same. Nearly every one of my clients has a natural nail overlay. This is one of the many but main reasons that clients love CND and they love you for using it and stay so loyal to the brand.

Hi, I would say the same nearly all of my clients come in for a rebalance, so i very rarely use tips unless I have a new client. But when I do I either use Entity Evolution tips (have you not tried them?) or Exact tips. I never have any problems with them not fitting the nail or cracking ect.:)

Natalie x

Latest posts

Back