Biased against hyopcrisy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

i now know what you mean

ive been away for 2 weeks and have come back to my fave site and had the same opinion

but such is life and im gonna keep on going as im in a better place and cant wait till september when hopefully this time samuel you can tip one of my nails so i can once again see you in action at earls court

keep up the good work you are a star and would just like to say that i totally agree with your views on the nvq peice that was in PN

see you soon !!!!! You rock and chin up life is far tooo short

also would just life to point out

WHAT WE DONT KNOW WONT HURT US or something like that, there is no need for us to know if we dont know already.

hope that you all agree

sometimes is better to leave it as it is and not dig any further, after all what good is it going to acomplish

I do want to know what site we are talking about

but I REALLY REALLY want to know whats in the bushes in LOST?
jnail said:
CANT STAND IT!!!!
jnail said:

Spill ...... Sam ...... WHO IS IT??????
Swap info for
"What's in the bushe's on Lost [the show].......lol"

XX J XX

Their loss our gain
x

jac extreme said:
I want to know what site we are talking about, but I REALLY REALLY want to know whats in the bushes in LOST?

im with you on this jac, :biggrin: , i missed the start of lost as i went out to dinner with my son so trying to play catch up

What is "LOST".

you lot are just trying to confuse me tonight arent you lol
x

Lucia I think you helped GMG with the opening title of this one!

Sassy Hassy said:
Lucia I think you helped GMG with the opening title of this one!

pmsl, i didnt even notice the speling mistake:D

I love this this site too and am very grateful to GMG for the time and money he spends to benefit people like me who are not yet making money but seeking education, so thanks Sam you and your site have really inspired me.

I am a member of many different types of forums and can honestly say that this is one of the friendliest about.

Lost is a new cool programme about an airplane crash on Channel 4 Wednesday nights at 10pm, it's worth a look.

hehe... well the word must be getting out somehow as they just hit thier record of most people on line at one time (10).

Thanks everyone. Im going off for a curry and a beer now. Im feeling much better. However before I go... Tracey just reminded me I wanted to discuss the NVQ article! Thanks Tracey! Ill tip you any time :)

you got what I meant then!! Lucia's spelling is legendary!! (sorry L, hope you see the funny side, not having a pop, you know me too well for that!)

Well Sam, don't worry, you cant win em all.

We all appreciate the hard work, time and dedication you put into this site, to make it the best place for techs of all levels to come to chat, exchange views and ask for unbiased advice.

I have been addicted to geeking from the very first time I logged on, there are all kinds of geeks on this site, using all kinds of products.

I do not think I would have been brave enough to enter a competition if it wasn't for the support and advice of my fellow geeks.

So Thankyou Mr Grand Master Geek.

ill hold you to that then when i look out for you at earls court. going to check out your nvq thread out now

Hadn't noticed what the new NVQ entailed until GMG pointed it out and I have to agree with him too.

I personally think that it will put nail fanatics off doing it.

have i had tooooo many beers???????????????

or do i need to learn geeklish? wth u lot on about?

pls enlighten me !!!!!

amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sassy Hassy said:
you got what I meant then!! Lucia's spelling is legendary!! (sorry L, hope you see the funny side, not having a pop, you know me too well for that!)

I sat there for ages Sassy trying to figure out what you were talking about, then came to the next page and twigged. Derrrr brain I am lol.

So even GMG himself has caught the spelling lurgy looks like im getting to everybody now pmsl.

x
No offense taken hun
x

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh no i think i have put 2 and 2 together and got 4....i hope not.....the site i THINK maybe in question........i know would not want to get involved in any bad karma.......pls lets have some peace harmony and friendly competitiveness......half the peeps on this site are on there anyways.....

argggggggggggggggghhhhhhh dont like to sleep on an argument !!

ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jac extreme said:
I do want to know what site we are talking about

but I REALLY REALLY want to know whats in the bushes in LOST?

Oh me too Jacqui.............. I went to a website that kind of gave it all away but then I didn't have the bottle to spoil it all for myself! What I want to know is, how the heck did Locke manage to walk again??? :confused:

Jackie
x

JackieMc said:
What I want to know is, how the heck did Locke manage to walk again??? :confused:

what? pmsl

is everybody talking in code or what?? lol x

Sherrie I think it's secretsquirrel on here today lol!!!! I think they are talking about the programme "Lost"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back