BIG thanks to K-Sa-Ra

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaza

Pampering Geek
Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted to say a big thanks to K-Sa-Ra. Ordered a copy of the nail art book (along with other items) last week and when it came there unfortunately had been a misprint and my copy had Chapter 9 repeated twice but no Chapter 5 or 6. Phoned them and a new copy arrived on my doorstep the next day. They could not have been more helpful or apologetic and as this was the first time I had placed an order with them I was well impressed.

Chocolate, you can be very proud of your team and I hope you will pass this message on to them. I will def be ordering more products in the future.

Thanks.
Shaza

Yes - I agree with Shaza - great customer service to be proud of Rachel!

I too think Rachel ( & Phil ) are fab.
Went to their place for Nail Art. Very generous couple. I have ordered from them a few times since & will continue to do so.

Sonia

CHEERS GUYS!!!!!!!!!! I WILL PASS THIS ON AS IT MEANS A LOT TO THE STAFF. On second thoughts, prehaps not, they may ask for a pay rise!!!!!!!!!

I have got a good team and i am very proud of them, we will always try to remain a "down to earth" company, just call us anytime, not just to order, but to chat, which is not a prob for me, as i could chat "nails" forever!!!!!!

Those that have met me know that i am not a snob, dont do long words (cause i cant understand them myself!), am as scatty as my geek name suggests, and love to talk nails and of course.......................,

EAT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :)

chocolate said:
CHEERS GUYS!!!!!!!!!! I WILL PASS THIS ON AS IT MEANS A LOT TO THE STAFF. On second thoughts, prehaps not, they may ask for a pay rise!!!!!!!!!

I have got a good team and i am very proud of them, we will always try to remain a "down to earth" company, just call us anytime, not just to order, but to chat, which is not a prob for me, as i could chat "nails" forever!!!!!!

Those that have met me know that i am not a snob, dont do long words (cause i cant understand them myself!), am as scatty as my geek name suggests, and love to talk nails and of course.......................,

EAT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :)
LOL you a snob, No Way Babe xxxx
A scatty nutter yes but snob no no no !!!!
Simply is nice girl doing a fab job xxxx
Huggs from Faye and the babies too...........
We just looooooooooooooooove ya xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back