Billion dollar brow-Carlton Institute

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can see the difference and it's big difference I really can't wait to do my course and how long do you have to do your case studies xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

They've said within 3 months so ages really! Ive given myself 3 weeks to do as many brows as possible (2 of them will be case studies) so I can get on with it :) xx

I did the course last Monday in Hitchin and love this treatment so much. I got my case studies done within two days of attending the course. I was very eager lol and my sisters had been under strict instruction to grow their brows for me to play with.

These were my case studies and the third picture was my first paying client.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390866229.098646.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390866241.980464.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390866263.663564.jpg

They look fab! Well done you! Xx

They look fab xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all.. Does anyone know if the 'strictly professional' eyelash/brow tinting kit is ppd free? X

I did the course last Monday in Hitchin and love this treatment so much. I got my case studies done within two days of attending the course. I was very eager lol and my sisters had been under strict instruction to grow their brows for me to play with.

These were my case studies and the third picture was my first paying client.

View attachment 53955View attachment 53956View attachment 53957

With regarding the case studies, do you email them your pictures? x

With regarding the case studies, do you email them your pictures? x

Kerie asked for the pics to be sent to her via her Facebook page xx

once you pass the how long did it take for them to send a password so you so you and order the products n that xxx

once you pass the how long did it take for them to send a password so you so you and order the products n that xxx

I had to call and chase for the email as I didn't receive it. Got the certificate within a couple of days though.

I was lucky to have Kerie do mine at the lovely urban spa retreat, I was a model as she was showing how it's done and my eyebrows have never looked so good! Amazing xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393355469.999264.jpg

I had to call and chase for the email as I didn't receive it. Got the certificate within a couple of days though.

I got the certificate but no email, I phone them yesterday and today but they haven't rang me back as yet xxx

I got the certificate but no email, I phone them yesterday and today but they haven't rang me back as yet xxx

They prob still mega busy following the show. Try emailing Helen, she's usually really quick at getting back to you xx

They prob still mega busy following the show. Try emailing Helen, she's usually really quick at getting back to you xx

thank you for helping, hopefully they will get back to me xxx

Doing my training on monday in hitchin! Very excited , especially after seeing these pics!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Doing my training on monday in hitchin! Very excited , especially after seeing these pics!

where you doing your training at xxx

Hitchin!! Haha

You see I find this quite opposite! I love the fact that I can retail with the brow shaping service.
I don't "sell it". :smack:(<- LOL LOL)
I show people how to use the product and inform them that we "carry it at the salon" (and it's totally up to them if they buy it).
I also show them how to highlight the brow and explain how important brows are especially for pictures.
If you love the product and you believe in it selling is awesome. You are helping people :Love:

Attached are pictures of work that I do. :wink2:
1. Tint + Wax + Contour w/WonderBrow
2. Wax + Contour w/ Wonderbrow

Yes, it was great! Really enjoyed it & SO happy with my brows. Only one thing that is disappointing (& not so shocking seen as its not tattooing) is just the need to retail to maintain the brows. I HATE 'selling' it just isn't my thing, but the results speak for themselves... Il add a pic of one brow 'done' (as above) & one brow tinted, shaped etc but without the make up/finishing products. Xx

Attachments

• a484100e9e4911e3ad080a41352ca875_6.jpg
    a484100e9e4911e3ad080a41352ca875_6.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 134
  • 69c70ed49f0811e3b471120910e32e9b_6.jpg
    69c70ed49f0811e3b471120910e32e9b_6.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 130
Did anyone already offer a wax and tint service before offering BDB? If so how did you get people to upgrade? Did you get rid of your regular tint and wax service?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back