Birthday Ideas.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
Hello all,

right im after your brains!!

My nan will be 70 something next week and I really have no clue what to buy her!!

She has everything and its really hard to think of something different, she has a fantastic sense of humor too. I was gonna get her a personalized news papar article but the links not working!

Help

Please

xx

along the newpaer lines, have you tried seeing if you can get a copy of the newspaper the day she was born, some papers can do this, it's quite a novel idea.

A really nice photo frame with a family picture in it

You could name a star after her.

A family photo sounds lovely though.

There is also a head massager in argos that i think is a great gift for someone who has everything.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We always buy tickets for a pantomime for my mum and dad and all go with them as its their anniversary roundabout this time.She would have to wait afew weeks to go but its always great fun.

thanks for all your ideas peeps!! will keep them in mind x

What about adopting an animal.....

Dont know how much you want to spend on her but, bottom end
I love teddy bears, they have to be cuddely plush ones and they have to have happy faces, my latest one came from Morrisons:lol:
Other end of the scale, my firm, Yorks travel, which is part of the bowens group are doing turkey and tinsel trips, thats a coach trip, to do a bit of shoping somewhere nice, then another journey to a posh hotel, full dinner and then home and I saw yesterday that we are also running trips to see Sound of music that again involves a bit of shoping along the way as well as the show itself. But its a wopping £80 for that. Anyway I've found that we do loads of short breaks that the nans and grandads love that go all over and a lot of those are presents from their kids.
Good luck hun, my mother in Law is murder to buy for, she's not a difficult person, but at 73 does have most things:)

oh nice ones!! money tight so no wkend breaks away maybe next year me and the family all chip in or summat!

How about just giving your nan some lovely treatments from yourself and giving her a nice relaxing pedicure or manicure

Here are some links I have found.
Birthday Gifts
Historic Newspapers
70th Birthday Gifts

These are all pretty safe pressies, but if she is a young 70, then why not a hot air ballon flight.....
A make over and photo shoot:
http://www.intotheblue.co.uk/site/pages/-Makeover-and-Photoshoot-90.aspx
A day in a spa or health farm.....oh there is so much you can do lol and what ever you choose I bet she will love it xxxx

thanks for that would of taken up your time to do this for me :hug: will have a look now ta chick

I am going to get my Granny the Audrey Hepburn box set from HMV for Christmas, she loves watching the old movies, it is on offer at the mo hth's

Why not get the kids in the kitchen and make your gran a cake im sure she'd love it so would the kids !

Latest posts

Back