Bit 'o nail art whilst waiting for the sun to come out !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! The spotty nails are GORGEOUS! So simple and chic!

That CND nail rocks, and the stripey nail is fab. Really love them all, very nice :D

xxxxx

gobsmacked !!!!!!!! i applaud you mate...they are brilliant. well done. xxx

Stunning ... lurrrrve the creative logo tips ... and the sparkly dots ... great stuff :)

GOSH ... you lot are sooo lovely !! Thank you. Who'd have thought this would have warranted so many posts !!

xx

NailStyle said:
gobsmacked !!!!!!!! i applaud you mate...they are brilliant. well done. xxx

You could always try one of the 'punch itz' ... I've only seen them on ebay and I think suey ... www.fingernailtipsorg.co.uk (I think that's right) has them too. I did try a hole punch first - it worked fine but the hole was quite large.

xx

nemotail said:
Beautiful nails - the Creative one is brilliant!
I love the blue and white with the clear corner best, they are Fab!
Is your nail drill an electric filing machine? I am desperate to try this - Is there another way to make holes in a tip?

Vicki they are lovely - oh my gosh! so creative & immaginative!

Love 'em all Vicky ... they're fab !

they are fab , you are very talented :)

Absolutely brilliant Vicky!

fantastic, absoloutly stunning work. xxx

I really love the french with the colored dots sooo cute great job!

I like the gold red and black ones; also the stripy ones. Very creative. I love bold nails - personally makes a statement for me!

Gosh just love all your work. Great job. I would like to try the drilled one, but I am a bit confussed about how you applyed the form. What did you place the form on, I have a training hand, and why would the sticky side go up? please forgive and correct me if I have this all wrong. Thanks so much
Slueless

VickyB said:
Hi All

What else can you do whilst waiting for the sun but get your coloured acrylics and your trusty Kupa Nail drill and have a play !!

If you can see the link ... I drilled some holes into a 'raptor' tip with different sized bits ... filled them with coloured glitter acrylic (coloured pigments and glitter mixed with clear powder) ... attached to nail ... overlaid in gel and voila !!

http://vickyb26.tripod.com/photo_gallery/index.album?i=25

(To get a full size pic ... just click on it !! :0))

Hi Vicky,

Those are truly beautiful nails. I am VERY impressed. Wouldn't mind having those on my hands !!!

Keep posting more of your work, you are very talented !!!

River

wow, those nails r so lovely! well done!

They are lovely, simple but sooo effective. I love the colours they stand out so well against the white.

Well done you x

Wow Vicky, your work is lovely, so inspiring. love the idea with the glitter acrylic

oooh almost a year old thread im resurecting
but i abserloutly love you nails ...all of em' i cant pick a fave theyre all lovely
well done hunnie xxx

emmsybabes! said:
oooh almost a year old thread im resurecting
but i abserloutly love you nails ...all of em' i cant pick a fave theyre all lovely
well done hunnie xxx

lol, They are fab nails, I'd be really proud!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back