Blacklight/UV glow/Glow in the dark acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
I'm looking for an acrylic powder that glows in the dark. Does anyone know where I can get some? Does it even exist? If not, is there anything I can mix with my usual powder to make it glow in the dark? I need this for a nail art request, any suggestions appreciated

Thanks

I have not come across this but there are topcoats out there which glow under UV lights as in white t-shirts glowing at the night club - if you know what I mean LOL.

Just in case you can't find any powders, CND had a collection called Black Light, they glow under black light, it was a little while ago now but they might have the colours individually. Probably best off giving S2 a ring to check whether they have any in stock.
The colours are: Studio 54, Danceteria, Dance USA and Limelight :green:

hth's a bit

just incase you dont find any powders claires accessories sell a glow in the dark topcoat which is about £2.50.x

Le Chat sell a glow in the dark powder.... it's really cool.

Thanks everyone, that gives me something to go on

I use the ready set glo and let me tell you..the green is like little mini flashlights! Love the stuff!!

I think Odyssey Nail Systems also did/do an acrylic powder awhile ago?

if you cant find a powder la femme do glow in the dark gel.

ready set glo have a site you can buy there glow powders from to mix with either gel or acrylic... they last for ages...hth

Love this set of Neon gels to bits...

Colour Gels Pastel Neon | UV Gel Nails Colours | La Femme Nail Systems UK

Had a girly night out at Godskitchens in Birmingham and it was like having mini torches on the end of your fingers. :hug:

I did 7 sets of nails various colours, wasn't sure how they would all turn out. When we got in the club it was like whoooaa. The colours are so vibrant under blacklight. I have tried some cheaper neons off ebay but not a patch of La Femme they are fab. :)

Love this set of Neon gels to bits...

Colour Gels Pastel Neon | UV Gel Nails Colours | La Femme Nail Systems UK

Had a girly night out at Godskitchens in Birmingham and it was like having mini torches on the end of your fingers. :hug:

I did 7 sets of nails various colours, wasn't sure how they would all turn out. When we got in the club it was like whoooaa. The colours are so vibrant under blacklight. I have tried some cheaper neons off ebay but not a patch of La Femme they are fab. :)
wow they're gorgeous, thanks for that, they'll look wicked with my uv clubbing outfits! x

Latest posts

Back