Body art spray tattoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10perfect10

Reaction score
Hey all
Just wondering... i have seen when i was in Devon;/cornwall a couple doing cosmetic/tribal/fun Tattoos at a fair. They seemed to be really busy and were aiming their product (if you can call it that) to older children/teenagers offering to stensil spray art tribal, butterflies the usual stuff that goes with it.
What i want to know is where can you buy the spray machine? as my son had one on his arm (summer holiday treat) and it lasted 3-5 days.
I think it would be a great birthday party treat for boys...esp so as there seem to be "perfect princess" parties which offer to paint a party of girls nails etc.
Any suggestions?
Ruthy.xxxx

It is the same compressor used for nail art spraying just a different paint (body paint ) this can be bought from most suppliers, one that i know of that is quite reasonably priced is ecomed

It is the same compressor used for nail art spraying just a different paint (body paint ) this can be bought from most suppliers, one that i know of that is quite reasonably priced is ecomed

Ive just googled ecomed and dont think im coming up with the right responses? any chance you know their websit address
Ruth

I have done these temp tattoos at work and for the "benefit" parties we do in the salon. They are great. You will want to look for aircompressors that have a wide range and a adjustment on it. The paints can be water soluable , so watch what you are buying. YAlways powder powder powder..
I use the water soluables in the hair..for designs.
It is alot of fun.

Google AirbrushedTemporary tattoos..

We use the for now dab on tatoos and stencils. Its quicker and lasts a good few days and far less investment no machines to clean). Also there are glitter dabbers, its so fun to do and popular.

here is the link

For Now Art Tattoos

Just had a look and the tribal gift set looks fabulous - really good value!

Just a thought would my tantrick training cover the body art for insurances purposes....being as the cover many aspects of tanning etc.
Ruth

Latest posts

Back