Body exfoliator with 'melting' beads?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2cheesecakes

Reaction score
does anyone know of an excellent, professional range exfoliator that has beads/exoliating bits that "melt" i.e. disppear either after a given period of massage, or ideally following the addition of another product?

FYI- i'm looking for something that i can remove for the client afterwards with sponges, since i dont have a shower & dont want bits left on the client since the massage afterwards will feel awful

thanks all xxx:hug:

As far as i know the pure fiji range has a range of body scrubs that dissolve when you use them and you only need to use a tiny amount. I saw them at a show a few years ago and they had a lovely range of fragrances to choose from.

The CND Exfoliating Crystals for hands and arms does this when you add the Crystal Activator to it .

It forms a wonderful rich cream and the sensation is beautiful. It is perfectly suited for body exfoliation too.

The two products were part of the Citrus Spa Manicure range and was the first of its kind to do this. :hug:

Last edited:
perfecto! thanks so much Geeg!

We have Pure Fiji body scrubs and creams and they smell amazing

with Fiji, do the exfoliating beads disintegrate after a few mins of massage? or when you add another product?

i would love to find a 2 product combo ideally like the CND one Geeg mentioned- i've just had word that CND have recently combined this into 1 tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
With Pure Fiji the scrub dissolves when you apply the bath milk as a body lotion...it melts into a wonderful massage medium....clients love it...and the fragrances are wonderful...hope this helps.

Sarah x

Guinot have a body exfoliator with beads ... it smells heavenly too.

with Fiji, do the exfoliating beads disintegrate after a few mins of massage? or when you add another product?

i would love to find a 2 product combo ideally like the CND one Geeg mentioned- i've just had word that CND have recently combined this into 1 tho.

The pure fiji is a sugar/salt type scrub and the bits dissolve when you drizzle the warm bath milk over them and massage it in. They are utterly gorgeous

xx

oh fab! thanks so much guys. i'l be looking out for them at the beauty show. i'm already checking out their site in the meanwhile... Pure Fiji UK | Bath, Body & Spa. are these professional use products? am i looking in the right area of their site? i would have thought anyone could buy these. I'll give them a buzz on Monday and check

thanks again! xx :hug:

Last edited:
You need to contact Anna and set up a trade account...not sure what the minimum order is now...used to be £500....but may have changed.

Sarah x

Latest posts

Back