Botox and boob jobs in strange places

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smooth

Reaction score
I have just taken my daughter shopping for a dress for her prom. We got everything she needed so I decided to see if there was anything that took my fancy in Selfridges. After not being able to squeeze my fit into a lovely pair of shoes I headed over to the Choo area.

The lovely assistant was very helpful and then leant over and said "Can I ask you a personal question?" obviously I replied of course as I thought how personal can she get in the middle of a store! "have you had your boobs done?" well obviously quite personal! ha ha.

Two thoughts I could have refused to answer but that would have been rude, I could whisper the answer back so I did the latter. Five minutes of whispering later I was giving her the name of my surgeon :). So again a little while later after she had told me about her "problem" boobs, fear of anaesthetics, medical history and such she asked more questions. The conversation then turned into her asking about botox and fillers and what would be suitable for her. Now I'm all for imparting information and telling people that whilst they have lines they don't actually "need" treatments doing, she asked for my contact number. I thought the till in a shop wasn't ideal to be doing a consultation :eek: so this has provoked me to ask:

So what is the strangest place you have been asked advice and did you oblige?

Haha people make you laugh don't they?
I quite often get asked about treatments when I'm out! It is annoying sometimes as you don't want to talk about work when you're on a night out sometimes.
If my sister is out with me she tells everyone that I wax willies!
Oh so you can imagine that! If that gets round the pub and people have had a few drinks! Some guys do actually want it done though and will try and catch me on my own to have a serious talk about it!
Luckily I don't go out with my sister too often so not everyone knows I'm a WWE whenever i go out!

So what is the strangest place you have been asked advice and did you oblige?

Anywhere and everywhere. Cafes, buses, the library, the tube, the supermarket...

The woman behind the cheese counter in my supermarket wanted to know about a brazilian. I told her all about it, and realised half the shop was listening.

Haha people make you laugh don't they?
I quite often get asked about treatments when I'm out! It is annoying sometimes as you don't want to talk about work when you're on a night out sometimes.
If my sister is out with me she tells everyone that I wax willies!
Oh so you can imagine that! If that gets round the pub and people have had a few drinks! Some guys do actually want it done though and will try and catch me on my own to have a serious talk about it!
Luckily I don't go out with my sister too often so not everyone knows I'm a WWE whenever i go out!

Willy Wax Expert? I'm sure you don't mean the wrestling thing.

Anywhere and everywhere. Cafes, buses, the library, the tube, the supermarket...

The woman behind the cheese counter in my supermarket wanted to know about a brazilian. I told her all about it, and realised half the shop was listening.

At least it was the cheese counter and not another one!

Not to do with beauty:
Sharing a totally packed train with Rangers fans, travelling out of Manchester after their infamous UEFA cup match in 2008(that was a night to remember!! I was only in Manchester to see Darcy Bussell!), I was singled out by a guy who pushed his way down the train to focus in on me to ask me how did he get back to Australia. The truly weird thing was that although my geography is pathetic I was actually able to give him some useful advice!!! TBH people always single me out in a crowd and I still don't know why.....

Willy Waxer Extraordinaire!

ha ha ha ha, is that on your name badge?

Not to do with beauty:
Sharing a totally packed train with Rangers fans, travelling out of Manchester after their infamous UEFA cup match in 2008(that was a night to remember!! I was only in Manchester to see Darcy Bussell!), I was singled out by a guy who pushed his way down the train to focus in on me to ask me how did he get back to Australia. The truly weird thing was that although my geography is pathetic I was actually able to give him some useful advice!!! TBH people always single me out in a crowd and I still don't know why.....

Was it go to Manchester Airport and book a flight to Australia? :lol:

Pretty much!
I said "Get off at Runcorn, take a taxi to John Lennon, sleep there overnight, (plus sleep it off!) and then take a connecting flight to Oz" This was v.good for me!!

Pretty much!
I said "Get off at Runcorn, take a taxi to John Lennon, sleep there overnight, (plus sleep it off!) and then take a connecting flight to Oz" This was v.good for me!!

ha ha ha ha, wonder whether he did get off at Runcorn. x

Latest posts

Back