brands of acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylee

Reaction score
What kind of acrylic does everyone use? Does anyone use tammy taylor?
I heard creative retention is very good, no lifting problems
Lisa

creative retention is a wonderful product but of course you still need to do a correct prep and have a good application technique, otherwise you will experience lifting problems.

Hi
I use IBD Flex acrylic and I must say I really like it. Havent used Creative, though I just bought a Creative Flawless pink today.
xxx

I have been using Tammy Taylor for over 10 years. LOVE IT!!!

I use retention + with perfect colour powders

hasnt this subject been posted a few times before ?
lemme do a search .....:)

nailzoo said:

yeah it has....lol

i use ezflow ;) so im totally bias!

if you go to the link section theres will be links to lots of dif nail manufactorers (sp?) so you can have a wee browse :)

nailzoo said:
Yes it has, I did a seach and tons came up. Even far out non related stuff. LOL. I still think the search thing is really good cos you generally fall on other useful stuff.

I use the Uv acrylic from Star Nails - VF21 lyte.

x:cool:

Hey! I use Creative and I think its l33t. W00t! :twisted:

Just because a threads been discussed before doesn't make it a worthless discussion. Regardless, if you're looking for a gauge, a search is generally a better option. Simply typing out loud is only generally only catches those reading it before it gets buried.

nJoy

I use EZ Flow and I am very happy with it. I really love the boogie nights collection at the moment - and I now sculp (at last). I thought it was really difficult and kept putting it off by using tips, now I hate tips and am sculpting using loads of different powders that I forgot that I had bought.

so i suppose this is where i insert my plug for OPI absolute, ya gotta try the absolute white, it's the whitest white on the market, their dappen dish warmer is fantabulous and that stuff sticks like sh** to a blanket

i use and love ezflow, i had used 3 different companies l&p before and had problems with crystalising lifting discoloration i kept thinking it was me.
i tried a sample of ezflow(then did conversion) and have been hooked ever scince and i havent even been tempted to try anything else.
i have both boogie nights kits and all the other kits so i can custom blend, add glitters all from the same company and all made to work together...brilliant

I'm the same as Joanne, ezflow for me.

i'm a retention+ with perfect color pink & white kind of girl.
i love it!!
:lol:

Latest posts

Back