Brave Day- 1st attempt nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pattycakes

Reaction score
OK- here goes nothing..........ikes..........my 1st attempt at nail art :eek:

Well the worst part is almost over.......take a peek, they're in the gallery- I had an awful time getting photos.....inside shots were just no good, outside make them look all lumpy and bumpy instead of " glittery" :cry:

Maybe some of you more experienced can go a tutorial on how to do the photos, make thumbprints, add to gallery etc.......:idea:

Anyhow, I only have 4 colors and a cantankerous old practice finger.......please be gentle. :Scared:

The hearts nail was done with a mix of LCN black cherry and white glitter ( yes that really is hearts, but the blobs of white glitter inbetween didn't really turn out looking like diamonds!!! hardy har har )
The grapes nail ( yes, that really is a bunch of grapes!!) was done with .........ah you guessed it, black cherry and white glitter with an all over coat of clear with a touch of white glitter...........yeah, I know......

Anyway, I am not too totally embarassed AND after seeing everyone else's work, I am going to try, try until I look like a nail art expert.
Thanks for helping me out of my "comfort zone" today!!:wink2: :hug:

You underestimate your skills hun - you are very artistic and I love the nail with the grapes. Well done!

i think if you used differentcolour dots the background and hearts would have stood out more they just look like blobs at mo

i like the colours and idea well done

You underestimate your skills hun - you are very artistic and I love the nail with the grapes. Well done!

Thanks! Now if I could just figure out how to convert them into wine!!!!:hug:

i think if you used differentcolour dots the background and hearts would have stood out more they just look like blobs at mo

i like the colours and idea well done

Thanks! I'm working on improving the globs!!!! :hug:

Pattycakes well done on having a go and sharing your work xxxxxxxxxxx

you are welome i am pants at criteque i think you were my first so thanks i might get braver at that :hug:

:hug:
Hi There Pattycakes..

I loved both of them..
You are very talented..
I wish that we lived closer, because you could do nail art on me any day..!!

You friend
Janet
the nail fairy:Love:

well done - there will be no stopping you now :hug:

Latest posts

Back