Brave day .. better late than never xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clara doon

Reaction score
Hi geeks.

I wanted to add something for brave day, but still haven't got my brisa :wink2:
so wanted to show you a set I did a couple of weeks ago.

I have done a few glitter tips but these are the first ones I've done where I had to mix my own colour. The glitter wasn't strong enough on its own so I mixed a fushia pink base to work with the glitter.

cheers xx

Attachments

• resized.JPG
    resized.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 144
pretty pink
do you mind sharing you mix??

Love it love it. Yes please share the mix. XX

Fab smile lines, they are very nice:hug:

FANTASTIC!!!! LOVE THEM!!!! :) Gorgeous nail beds also!!

Gorgeous pink Clara, lovely consistent shape and fab smiles!

Excellent as always!

Teri x:hug:

nice, although i prefer shorter nails, did you use a cover gel for the nailplate? It's just you can't see any natural looking nail, (it just looks pink).......

love the pink!!! really like these clara well done xx

Thanks guys for the feed back xx

Carl I've used CND perfect pink on the nail plate, having looked back at the pictures they do look very pink, (might be the 'glow from the tips!) but she has very healthy,long nail plates to start with so its a great help.

the mix for the tips took some mixing, the result is a large pot left LOL.

I started with intense pink as a base, then added Spanish tile (red) which gave a more fuchsia colour, still not 100% so I added a tiny bit of quartz crystal (purple)
I then added perfect white to make the mix a little opaque.

Clara you are extremely talented. The colour is gorgeous. Personally, I think they are too long and after a couple of weeks before the infil they will have grown even longer. That is my only criticism though. The shape is consistent and your smiles are lovely.

Not suprising you won the 'dress a nail' competition.

Clara, well done they are very nice I love intense pink when used with red or pink french and length to be honest is a matter of personal taste:) whats wrong with a bit of length I say:lol:

Latest posts

Back