Brazillian and hot wax in Plymouth!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am looking to book myself in for some waxing on Monday 18th Feb, I would like to find someone that offers hot wax in a salon in Plymouth. I have googled and googled and haven't had any luck. If you know someone that does both leg and intimate waxing in the Plymouth area and that is salon based please could you let me know, there doesn't seem to be anyone in my area offering hot wax except for myself and I could do without the challenge!

Thankyouuu

Zooks

I can't believe that in such a big place. Crazy isn't it. Just goes to show that people need more content on their websites. Hope you fond someone soon Zoe or you won't be able to leave the house:) x

Wow, that is very strange that you cannot find a trainer in Plymouth... you are tucked away a little in the corner of England but you would still think that there were trainers that far down!
I am stunned at how few salons offer the hot waxing in the UK... Hopefully you can take advantage of being the only provider of that service :)

Try looking on the Lycon website

I am not looking for a trainer, but for someone who is trained to perform a service on me before I turn into a wild animal!

Fab, thankyou I shall look at the Lycon website

:)

Hi, you might need to call the salons and ask them what wax they use for hollywood wax.
I know there are quite few salons in my area that use hot wax but dont mention on the web-site.

Thankyou Geeks

I had already called a lot of them and theyre all using strip wax or some are pretty far out of the main stretch.

Lycon threw nothing up for me either?!

Just checking out the above website! Hmmm If I am willing to go to plymouth (26 miles away) I hope once I have finally gotten to train with you Kim that people will be as willing to come to me!

:)

Hi Zooks,
I trained with Kim a couple of years ago, I am based in Ivybridge near Plymouth if that's helps at all would be great to find another hot waxer.

Cheers Kate x

Try Chica Bella in Plymouth, Lisa is great! Google it, there is a website and Facebook, I've been going to her for about 4 years, she's just off mutley plain. Xx

I was telling Zooks recently that although I've trained a lot of people that way, some don't want to wax another therapist. Also, people need to put on their website if they've trained with me because we get emails from people here and abroad asking if I've trained anyone in their area. Although we have a database of all students, we can't give their details out without asking.

Yes, on the plus side Zooks……….you'll the the 'go to' waxer in your area:) x

I'm based in plymouth Hun, and do all waxing including hot wax x

Hello,
I am finding it very hard to find someone who does hot brazillian wax in Plymouth to a decent standard, I had a brilliant woman who did it but she moved back to New Zealand and since then I have tried a few places but all seem to leave hair patches or leave wax!

Please help me

Latest posts

Back