Brisa gel Rebalance question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachFace

Reaction score
We didnt cover rebalance on the Brisa gel conversion course so I just wanted to check. im assuming the rebalance is pretty much the same as liquid and powder? eg. de bulk, thin down free edge etc, prep, replace smile line, apex and zone 3 before finishing

Same procedure exactly Rach. x

Thanks Geeg :green:

i couldnt see why it would be any different, I just wanted to check :) Im sure if it had have been any different we would have been taught it. Ive loved the CND courses, just need to get better so i can do some more :lol: xxx

I read in another post that you should use the POW for a rebalance and it matches the white sculpting gel perfectly. Is this correct? Surely the nail will become out of balance and more of a NNO after a rebalance or 2?

Thx :green:

I read in another post that you should use the POW for a rebalance and it matches the white sculpting gel perfectly. Is this correct? Surely the nail will become out of balance and more of a NNO after a rebalance or 2?

Thx :green:
ou can use either.

There is not SHOULD about it. POW or Sculpting white is a choice ... you can use either.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply (twice!) Gigi, I have a couple more questions now ive been thinking about it more (will probably rebalance this weekend as the 2 index fingers are 'coming off' apparently. Not sure what this means until i see them).

For the original set I used the pink gel for the bonder layer then the white sculpting gel and clear gel for the builder layer. I assume I need to repeat both pink and clear on rebalance otherwise you will see the pink 'grow out'. So I think I need to put on a thin layer of pink then build apex with clear on top. Is this right?

Also, do we only 'work in' the bonder layer of gel when it is in contact with the natural nail or would I still need to do this at rebalance after filing down 50% and removing dust?

Thx! :confused:

Latest posts

Back